New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Hi all I am anand from India,Bangalore

I welcome all he new members for this new world of Learning

All the best to u..

hello
My name is Hanae , I'm 14 years old and I'm Moroccan. I live in Casablanca and I study in 9th grade .My hobbies are listening to the music , watching tv....My native language is Arabic and my second is French, I'm so so in English and I would like to improve it .

Hi to everyone around the world. I am from the Chicago area. This is my third year as a public school teacher. The last two years I taught French and reading. But now I will be a bilingual teacher working with Spanish speakers from Mexico.
I was hired recently to teach a combined class of of students in a 5th/6th grade split class. Does anyone out there have ideas about the best way to teach these students the math and social studies curriculums for both 5th and 6th grades? My principal said I can teach them the same language arts and science curriculum but need to differentiate for math and social studies. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

hi there... I'm new too. I'm from Argentina and I'd be pleased to help you with the communication stuff... and... I love computers and technology too...
See you soon.
n.

Dear All,
Glad to be part of the group. I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and currently an English Language tutor.
I'm tutoring teenagers the English Language and also my national language, Bahasa Melayu. It is truly a challenge for someone new like myself in the teaching profession. Been teaching for almost a year now. Most of my students come with weak and crooked foundations in the language and it has been exhausting trying to correct them! However, as much as they are learning, I'm learning even more everytime I enter the class.
Hope to hear the voices of other teachers of this profound language and discussions on the language issues on hand!
Goodday to All!

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
I am new here.wanna to say hello to all of u.
as the proverb goes,good beginning is half done,i think i find the right place to improve myself in english.:up:

Hello everyone.

I am from Cyprus, but I have been living in England the last 11 years. I am not very good with computers so it took me quite a while to find this site. I came to England to study English but I got married and never finished what I started. I have recently gone back to college and I am really enjoying my self. I believe I will always have to study English and I will always be a foreigner

hello, i'm a new member who is a native speaker. i'm from the USA but i have difficulty pronouncing certain words. i hope this site will help me!

Hi friends and teachers.
I come from Vietnam.
I like to study English so I joined this web. I want all your helps about English. First, I want to improve my writing skills and fluent in speaking English (some slang :lol: ).

~~Hey its my intro Please welcome me All~~

First of all accept a warm welcome to all new commers from my side to join a very right place. I am also new in this forum i just registered a few minutes ago .I got this web from searching engin just here for learning english becouse my english speach is very poor. I don't know realy what can i do for improve my english. Can any one help me please just let me know i am waiting for your kind reply.
Best Regard

Last edited:
Hoangcaomel

Hi every one!
I am a non-English Speaking background person. I came to Australia without any word of English. At was 30 year old at that time. I have been in this country for 20 years but I still have lot of difficulties with the English language. I am still learning .. and learning.
I hope that, through this website, I will be able to gain lot of advices from you all.
Good bye! Good live! Good for tonight!

Hoangcaomel

Hoangcaomel

Hi every one!
I am a non-English Speaking background person. I came to Australia without any word of English. I was 30 year old at that time. I have been in this country for 20 years but I still have lot of difficulties with the English language. I am still learning .. and learning.
I hope that, through this website, I will be able to gain lot of advices from you all.
Good bye! Good live! Good for tonight!
Hoangcaomel

Hello,
I'm Aurimas, I'm 20 years old (at the moment I post this :) ) and I'm from Lithuania. I've been trying to learn english for a past few years... most of my learning was self-studying... now I found some difficulties in understanding some grammar so I thought this site could help me :cool:

:cool: Hi! I hope somebody out there is willing to share ideas of teaching english language as a foreign language to students aged 13 to 15.

hello everyone in each groups of the forums,

It is my honour right here to introduce myself to all of you .my nickname is ALLEN ,and i am from china, who remain a college student .I hoped that everyone who had acquired language a lot more than me to help me enhance my english-learning in writting and speaking.it also acceptance all kinds of topic about football or beyond or ect. It would be appreciated that the one who really want to establish a friendly relationship with me.
Thank you .

I look forward to your reply soon.

yours faithfully

allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back