New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um.... Hi My name is April and im from Aussie (Australia) I'm 13 and umm lets see im new at this and umm really don't know what to say! :roll: :oops: :n00b: :cheers: i got to go :cheers:

Hi I'm Divina from the Philippines.
I've been a teacher for 3 years at a private high school.
Now I'm setting up a tutorial and review service for ESL students as well as helping out professionals with exam prep for IELTS and TOEFL/TOEIC.
I am also applying for a position as English proficiency instructor at a newly opened Call center.
I have to plan a curriculum for the workshop to include: review of Parts of speech, correct usage, listening skills and communication skills enhancement.
Setting is for the workplace and participants are adults.
I welcome any suggestions.Thanks a lot!:-?

Hi,
My name is Ana and i'm from Bucharest,Romania
I study english and french in a University from Bucharest[3 rd year]
I am in big trouble because i failed an exam in English syntax 2.
I have some questions that needs an answer and i really hope that there is someone who can help he.
My first question is:
What is the correct function of the EMBEDDED CLAUSE :THESE SMALL SUBMARINES ARE SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO OPERATE IN SHALLOW WATERS.
and why?

Thanks a lot!!

Hi again,
Ex 1:What is the function of the Relative Clause Introducer:
Honestly,i don't have the slightest idea about who is going to get the promotion.
and why?
Thanks a lot for your answer.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hello friends, a big "hi" to all of you

what is grammatically wrong in saying "will she has gone home ?"
and why saying "will she have gone home" sounds correct?

your reply will be appreciated.;-)

ted

Hi ,

My name is Flávia. I am brazilian ;-)
I want improve my english too.
[]´s

Hi All,

im happy to know about this forum by accident ,coz it gives me a good chance to improve my english language and .im 36 years old ,female ,from arabic world ( gulf area ) ,working as a secretary in office.

yours ,
spa:)

:hi: A big welcome to all!

:smilecol:

Hi to everyone:-D

My name is Zenon, I'm from Mexico. I'm 32. I work as an electronics technician. Today I find this forum in Internet and like it to practice English. I was living in USA by two years and I learned a little bit of English language my level is intermediate. I would like to know friends to practice.

Well, write to you later.:roll:

Hi

I'm from the Philippines. I'm 30 years old. I'm a data encoder by profession. I joined this forum because I want to improve my english and to make new friends. Feel free to correct me if my english is wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back