New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am from Uganda looking for friends round the world. Please if you are out there looking for friends regardless of race, colour or sex, get in touch with me. Will be ready to reply you in any issue. Feel free to write to me.

Hi everyone!
I'm from Lithuania. :hi: I'm pleased to join this forum :) I love learning languages, but I don't have a proper chance to improve my English in daily life. I hope this is the right place to do it :)

I'm glad to be here :)

Hello everyone!
Oslo calling!
I signed here today so I can take more test and quizzes. Just love it! :-D
My english need to be improved and developed. Hope to find what I need here.
Have a nice day!

Britastina

Red5 said:
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hi everybody,

I'm from SP, Brazil and I'm here just to pratice my English, which is a little out of date! I hope I can get what I want.

hi there

Ogola Nicholas said:
Hi I am from Uganda looking for friends round the world. Please if you are out there looking for friends regardless of race, colour or sex, get in touch with me. Will be ready to reply you in any issue. Feel free to write to me.
Hi Ogola my name is carlos i am 24 years old from Guatemala
I wonder where is Uganda in what continent is located

welcome Paula

paescobar77 said:
Hello everybody!!!
I am Paula in Costa Rica :oops:
hi Paula my name is Carlos and am from Guatemala
I've always wanted to go Costa Rica someday

Hi! My name is Erica and I am from Argentina, I am 29 years old and I am studying English in a Private Institute because I want to become a teacher, I hope this will work for me

Hi Erika you just find the right site its simple just ask as many question you want and you'll get the answer from the teachers
adios

Hi, everyone

My name is Gladys I'm an Elementary English teacher. I live in PUerto Rico, i joined your forum because i'm doing my master degree in esl and i know by talking to teacher or people that understand the struggles our students overcome to learn another language can help me in fulfilling my studies.

Hi

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
HI,
I am new to this forum.
I teach MBA and Engineering students.
I did my PhD in social sciences.
Regards
Madhu:up:

Hi from Ukraine! I work as a translator in a Ukrainian machine-building company. You have a cool forum here, hope it'll be fun and a useful resource. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back