New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am 24 yrs old (female)and trying hard to learn in english in a college.(just started).and also still cannot decide that where am I going?to computer info system or going to learn web/graphic desinging?
I love to learn english(hope)I'll some day.
I live here,you know.:).well...in new jersey,USA.
thats all about me.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hellow.My name is oscarm and I am from Peru. My goal is to learn English.

hello, this is anwer i am trying to say something, through yahoo.com i find this site, (thankyou yahoo), and i am feeling that this site will very informative and usefull for me. i am new one so i did not know that what features are in this site so i am going to checking bye bye
( i know that there will so many mistakes in this letter (spelling and gramatticaly) pls dont ignor this, this will better for me if some one point out my mistakes...thanks)

I'm hanging out around here, I suddently come arcoss this paragraph. So, I have written this post ...
Hello havythoai,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions thread.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part UsingEnglish.com ESL Forum forums now!

Hopefull, Everyone help me learn English better ;-) . My english is too bad

Hi:
I live in Canada and teach ESL to elementary students. I am writing a case study for an ESL course that I am taking. Thought that I might ask for opinions from members of this forum. The question is " should ESL students be permitted to speak their native language when in the ESL class? and to what extent?"
If you have any comments, they would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Bev

Good Day and how are you goin? Hello Tamarisk and all members. I live in Australia but origanally I was born in Malta, "MERHBA".

I am retired and teach ESL to migrants as a volunteer tutor.

Happy to join this site

Hello members,
I am a volunteer tutor and I teach ESL to fellow migrants in Australia. I am very happy with my teaching and meeting people from so many different parts of the globe.
This is a great site
twybug

hellow

hellow
i'm toni 24years of age,i come from
Tanzania. I join forum so as i can emprove
my english skills. I hope i can achive my goal
by ur help.
thanks

Hello!

Hello!I come from China,I am very glad to meet you,I want to improve my English!I want to know your culture,and I will show you Chinese culture.I want to have a English voice chatting with you on MSN,if you also want to chat with me,please contact me!Thank you!:)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi Everyone,
I am from Korea and currently live in the U.S. I want to improve my English through this site. looks like a very good site for ESL students. Hopefully, I want to get to know some of you!:lol:

bevhenri said:
Hi:
I live in Canada and teach ESL to elementary students. I am writing a case study for an ESL course that I am taking. Thought that I might ask for opinions from members of this forum. The question is " should ESL students be permitted to speak their native language when in the ESL class? and to what extent?"
If you have any comments, they would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Bev
Hi there,
I think that ESL students should be permitted to speak thier native lanugage when in the ESL class. I came to the U.S when I was 21, and I remember that I learned English much better with a Korean bilingual teacher. I was able to make connections between my native language and English, which made me understand and remember English words better. TO what extent? Well... to a certain extent, I guess, I mean... not too much!

Re: maria

hi everyone there,my name is maria and i come from valencia ,spain .
i am interesting in this site because i try to finish my english studies in uk,I found the site very usefull and easy to manage ,i am not very good at posting ,but i will try to do it, and found interesting way of interact with all kind of people :up: :-D :cool: see you soon!!! maria

Hi my name is Ricardo, I´m from Chile.
I look forward to using this web site.
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back