New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

Hi. I am mayumilk. Nice to see you. I want to brush up my english skill. Work hard together.

Hi everyone! this is roberta from roma! i registered cause i needed some help writing a formal letter at work! nice to meet you all!:lol:

Hi every body

I am from Qatar and i hope i can improve my english here

really i am very happy to find this forum

thankyou all

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi I'm from Bakersfield California and I'm not sure what I'm doing back in school its been a long time.

:-D Hello! My name is Aldo.

The more I surf in usingenglish, the more I improve my English.

Believe me, you need to take a look on this web page in order to be involved on it.

:-D Good luck:-D !

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
HI ALL,
IAM PROF V.SANKARANARAYANAN AND I TEACH TECHNICAL ENGLISH IN AN ENGINEERING COLLEGE

Hi guys!
I'm a new friend . I come from China . I 'm very glad to be here and want to improve my English skills. I often make mistake when I speak English.:oops:
Can you give me a hand?

Hello everybody!
I'm Valeria and I'm italian. I think this is a very good site to improve my English.

Thank you for any help. ;-)

Hi people!

I'm Jasminka from Serbia. Hope you see me more often here!:hi:

Hello everyone!!
my name is Fernando and I come from Brazil.
is There anyone here to teach english to me?
nice to meet you!

This is Morris Zhu from Shanghai China. Glad to join you! I came across this website this morning when I searched something through Google.

hi , i am iwan ,i am 26 years on june 8,2006 ,my nick name iwenk (male)
feel free to teach me because i am not clever but i have strong desire to learn more from you all

hi

i'm new to this forum. i'm from India...
i have completed my studies and recently i started working in an ad agency...it's my dream to be a copywriter, so i read a lot(which i like) and i write too...

i feel lucky to get this site.. and to meet you guys..

have a nice day....

dear,Mr.Sankanaranarayan

i am iwan from indonesia,would you like to teach me,please ? what is the fisrt step we do to learn english ?

Hi.I'd like anyone here to call me smskamel[I don't wanna tell anyone my real name!!!!I'm sorry!]I'm 18.I'm a student in the faculty of Foreign Languages,or as we call it in Egypt,faculty of Alsun!;-)
I'm a student in the 1st year,English department.I love English very much;as I gratuated from a language school,Thanks God!!!!:-D I've studied English for 13 years in school and French for five years.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back