New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site is a pain in the bum!
Very annoying how you have to scroll the page from the links oin the left to be able to see the messages on the right.
Don't think that I'll be a regular visitor!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi to all the group!

My name is Lily. I come from Shanghai (China).

Hi everyone

My name is Nicky (of the male variety!) Grieshaber from Pietermaritzburg, South Africa. I spend most of my time translating texts from English to Afrikaans and vice versa, and doing editing and copywriting in both languages. I look forward to learning a lot of things on this site!

The icon I've selected is not meant to indicate that I don't like smiling or smileys (or frownies), but only that the sheet of paper is so representative of my occupation and passion!

hiiiii guyzzzz

iam a new member in this beautiful forum and hope to learn alot of English from u guyzzzz :-D

would accept me as a member :oops:

Hi all,
I'm Windy, come from China.
I'm a software testing engineer.

Welcome to communicate with me!!

Re: New Members - my name is edwinsito, come Dominican Republic

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

hi, i'm here because I wanna make a lot of friends and improve my english, i look forward to learn to learn a lot of interesting thins in this foroum

CharlieBabbage said:
This site is a pain in the bum!
Very annoying how you have to scroll the page from the links oin the left to be able to see the messages on the right.
Don't think that I'll be a regular visitor!!
i think that you are right

smskamel said:
Hi.I'd like anyone here to call me smskamel[I don't wanna tell anyone my real name!!!!I'm sorry!]I'm 18.I'm a student in the faculty of Foreign Languages,or as we call it in Egypt,faculty of Alsun!;-)
I'm a student in the 1st year,English department.I love English very much;as I gratuated from a language school,Thanks God!!!!:-D I've studied English for 13 years in school and French for five years.;-)

hi smskamelk, congratulation according what you have told us you are a very intelligent student, please, I want you to help me to improve my english
I look forward your response, thanks.

Red5 said:
New Members

Hii.My name is Zihniye but everbody calls me Zeynep.I've been living in London for three 4 months.Iam 27 years old.I want to improve my English.Therefore I registered this site.

I would like dancing and playing chess or backgammon.

If you help me about learn English,i please much more

Red5 said:
New Members

Hii.My name is Zihniye but everbody calls me Zeynep.I've been living in London for three 4 months.Iam 27 years old.I want to improve my English.Therefore I registered this site.

I would like dancing and playing chess or backgammon.

If you help me about learn English,i please much more

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi All Members!

My name's Loc, full name is Nguyen Mau Loc.

I'm from Vietnam.

I'm an underwriter in an insurance company (my company's short name is BIC), my work is doing Inward and Outward businesses.

I really want my English more better day by day, but this is only in my dream.

Who can help me in English? I'm very sad about my English.

Hello every member,

I'm not good at English but my job needs me to write English and correct others English. I certainly beg for your generous help soon.

Regards.

Hi all,

I am enjoying this site as I like to hear from people from different parts of the world.

I was born in England and now live in the U.S.A. I have run into a bunch of people from Asia, Central America and South America here in California and because of my English origin I am constantly asked how to pronounce English words correctly by people learning English.

Two of my friends, one from South Korea and one from Peru inspired me to create a website *shameless self promotion* :oops: hearseesay.com to help people like them, they can speak and read/write English well but every once in a while run into a word that throws them in terms of how to say it correctly. For many immigrants to the U.S. running into a problem word can be embarassing, especialy when in public. I dont pretend to speak English 100% correctly but am simply trying to help in any way I can.

It is tough coming to a new country even when you speak the language, I have the utmost respect for people who have the extra pressure of learning the language too. :up:

My website is new and free, I would welcome any comments from the members of this forum.

Thanks!

Chris ;-)

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi members,
My name is Akata Aloko i come from Ghana and vey delight to make myself known to you.
It may interest you to know why i am joining you;i want to polish my english language to be good as you are.Hope you will give me the necessary support. Thank you. Aloko

Hi there !

My name is Anne, I'm French.
I've been living in London for 1 year so far.
Let's just say that my English was so bad when I moved in !
Hopefully I am still improving it every day.
It's an amazing and subtle laguage and it's a real pleisure to learn it .
Your website is sooooo useful, thanks a lot for all your advice which can be found on it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back