New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) :-D ;-) :-D
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
HI My name is JORGE RAMOS NICK NAME COQUI I BORN IN MEXICO I NEED HELP TO LEAR AND WRITE ENGLISH

hi
my name is ranny I'm just stay in england for 5 months and I really need to improve my english.

Hiiii! Im julie
Im a newbie :oops:

Mmm, i dont what else to say, sorry :$

Hi there!

I am from Indonesia, a country that lies between 6o08’ N and 11o15’ S, and 94o45’ E and 141o05’ W on the Globe.

:roll:

Hi people.
I would like to improve my english and this site have a great content.:up:
i hope to get the necessary experience here.
thanks.

Hi to everyone!!!

Glad to be to be a part of this!!I'll be looking forward to learning more essential ideas from this link...:-D

Hey all,
I'm Bambooo,nice to be here.
I'm Chinese at the age of 21.I found that Eglish is a very useful language,I hope USINGENGLISH could help me learn it well.

Hi Everybody
My name is Agnes and I am a teacher of English in Hungary. I am looking for additional materials for my students and this site is a great place for this! :)

Hello,
My Name is Fatima or "Butterfly" as my fifth grade students like to call me. I am from the UAE. I start teaching English last October and I adore it. It is a wonderful thing to see the joy on those tiny faces when they learn something new, it worth the whole world. Some teachers think that I am exaggerating but I really do feel so. Sometimes I wonder, am I the only one?
I heard a lot about your site and just found that it is a good idea. It gives teachers of English the chance to meet other teachers from all over the world. Good job.
So here I am trying to be with all of you living together this extraordinary thing which is to be part of “creating” and “expanding” human minds and souls.

Lots of love. Just me,
Nightingale.

Well, my name is Laura, I'm 21 and I'm form Argentina. I teach English here to students of all ages and I love my job.
I don't understand how this forum works, but I'm trying to learn! Bye!

im mariyam abdulla , 20yrs and soon ill b 21, im working in a hospital 's front office, i was pleased to be a member of it, i hope this will be a wonderful opportunity for me to learn and keep an effective communication.:)

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi
I am Gyaltsen Lama and I am a high school english teacher. I am teaching in a school in India and I teach AS and A Level English. I would like to know more about the curriculum and resources as I am new to this curriculum.
My email address - karmaguy64@gmail.com

Hi all you,
It is my pleasure to be a member of UsingEnglish.com, I am really psyched up for English and hope to have chance to make friends with you guys. My first language is Vietnamese. I am a very newcomer, so your helps will be my grateful.
Thanks =)

Younganh

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi ,
I am Minati ,an engineering student of Bengal Engineering and Science University ,Shibpur,India.

Hi everyone,
I just happened to come across this site and am already hooked on to it. I was actually on a look out for a site of this kind which tells you everything about english.
I am an instructor at a school for airlines and travel management in Cochin,India.Along with my subjects i have been told to teach spoken english too,am sure i am going to get help from here.
yasmeen

Hi everybody,
My name is Mirwais. Looknig for formul teaching from this site.
My email account is:Mirwais_waak@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back