New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mariyam,
Welcome! I am also a new member. Your name is an Arabic one? My mother's name is Mariyam and so do my friend. Where are you from originally?

Hello everybody.
My name is Raguilli Savadogo. I 'm the Program Assistant of the American Language Center, US embassy, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I'm very pleased to be a member of your community and hope to learn some more from your site and all of you.
Thank you
Raguilli

hello everybody I´m Melvin i´m 20 years old right now i´m learning english so i want to practice with someone i think that this site it´s great

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hi i am marium durrani

i am hear to improve my conversation which is very weak pls help me.

Red5 said:
New Members
hi ,
archi here .
i'm looking for friends.can u be one of them?

Hello everybody,

That's Usama, 20 years old, In my third year, Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams university, Egypt.

I wish to have a good time over here, and making a good friendship too.

Red5 said:
New Members
hello;Iam a student from morocco I look for who help me to improve my english langues. thank you for usingenglish.forum.

Red5 said:
New Members
hello;Iam a student from morocco I look for who help me to improve my english langues. thank you for usingenglish.forum

hi everybody
my name is sonia but u can call me sona
its nice to be here on this site n i find it really useful
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Hello evryone there,i come from Kenya but i live in Germany.
i would like to improve my English ,coz since i came to germany i've been learning german and i've forgotten Little bit of my English.
So i hope you'll help me to come through this.;-)

Re: New member - Jackie

Hi Everyone,
My name is Jacke and I live in the U.S.
I have a degree in French as well as a license to teach it in the New Jersey public schools. I am currently enrolled in an ESL (English as a Second Langage) licensing program at a local university so I can teach English to non-native speakers.
I signed up to this blog site in order to familiarize myself with this medium of technology and to possibly incorporate it into my teaching.

Hi!

I am Murli from India. Like you all, I am also a avid learner of English. Hope all of you will help me in enriching my vocabulary and English.

Thanking you,

Murli

Hi,
dear friends,
I'm an English teacher in China, I come to this forum aiming at improving my English and acquiring some help. Is there any one can help me find the article:The effectiveness of the learning strategy of core meaning on guessing and retention of second language polysemous words. Masters Thesis: University of Groningen.
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back