New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name's Carla.
I'm from Argentina, and I'd like to meet new people and talk about their culture and countries...
I look forward to hearing from you soon...

Hi!

I'm from Turkey. I'm one of the old members, but I haven't posted any massages since the begining of my membership. Today, I've decided to make my firs post. I want to become an active part UsingEnglish.com ESL Forums from now on.

Thanks in advance. :-D

Hii.My name is Zeynep.iam 28 years old.i have been living in UK for 4 months.I like that there is very interesting and exciting.Have you ever been to UK?

I know Malta.Because I come from Turkey.Do you know?your country is very beautiful and near the my country.

take care
byee

Hi Santa my name is Zeynep.I have been living in UK for 4 months.I come from Turkey.My country is very beautiful and exciting.do you know?

Iam 28 years old(female).iam an accountant.I like to dancong and go to shopping and pubs.what about you?:lol:

;-) Hi my name is Joyce. I am in Promotional Advertising. I have lived in Texas since 1979. I am originally come from Miami, Florida. I love Texas however, I also loved Florida and enjoy going back to visit. I am married with 6 girls and
have grandchildren and great grandchildren. I love the computer and my usuage is usually research , graphics and photos. I am also an animal lover
along with my husband. This is a wonderful site and I am looking forward to
using it.

Hi everyone! My name is Valerie and I'm living in Singapore, a small island state in Southeast Asia. This is the first forum I've ever joined - I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to meeting people from all over the world through this website. :)
Val

Hi! there
My name is ORN,female,37,and Thai. Do you know Thailand? My country is located in Southeast Asia.

Hello ORN! I've been to Thailand - specifically, Phuket and Chiangmai. People are so polite and helpful - I'll definitely go back for a holiday in the near future!

Hi, my name is Petya and I`m from Bulgaria. I love English and I would like to improve it.
:-D

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
my name is fathia i from Yemen married with children.
i am very happy to join your forum to devlope my english
can you hlpe me :oops:

hello

I'm new here.My name is Nevin.I'm from Turkey.I'm 25 years old and i work as a exporter in a company.I want to improve my english with new friends.
see you soon everyone

bye

Hello , everybody
I'm Reza , from Indonesia , 28 years old
glad to join with this forum , I hope this is improve my english

reza.

fathia said:
my name is fathia i from Yemen married with children.
i am very happy to join your forum to devlope my english
can you hlpe me :oops:

hello fathia , nice to introduce with you , we have same purpose to develop our english, my name reza from indonesia same like you I married with a boy

waterfall27 said:
hello
I'm new here.My name is Nevin.I'm from Turkey.I'm 25 years old and i work as a exporter in a company.I want to improve my english with new friends.
see you soon everyone
bye

hello Nevin.My name is Zeynep.I have been living in UK for 4 months.when did you came to UK?

I married 5 months ago and then I came here.at first times it was very difficult for me,because everything is a different.anyway i hope you have much good time and improve your english.it's important that you know

where do you live now?
take care yourself
bye

Hi! You All,

My Self Srivastava K Amit from India. I'll feel pleasure by going through the reply of you all.

Hope it'll be a joyful and learning experience, being bonded with the community.

Regards!

Amit

Hi everybody!
I am Thang from VietNam. I've just logined this site which is really wonderful Web.
Hope receiving your help!

Hi all

My name is Rachna and I am from India (well, basically). Words make me happy, I enjoy using them, and learning more about them ..

I have joined this forum after trying very hard to find the antonym of the word <acronym> and failing miserably .. :-(

Is there someone out there who can help me???

Thanks,
Rachna

-----
Smile :) Happiness is being contented :)

:roll: hello .I'm someone who wants to know that but here because that is a usefull site I will tell about it all the people I know in turkey:lol:
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back