New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,I am Jocelyn from China,:-D glad to meet you all.And I wanna be a english teacher in the future,so from now on,I will study harder and wish I can get help from you all.:-D thank you very much!

Hi.I am Gayatri Kulkarni here.I am from India.Great nation.I am from Mumbai the capital of Indian fianancial progress.Hi to everybody.I want to improve my writing skills in English Language.I hope this site will give me guidance and tips to do so . Thank you all.

Hi Jocelyn
My name is Raguilli. I'm a pedagogical adviser, but I'm currently the Program Assistant of a Language Center in my country. I'm very glad to learn that you are planning to be an English teacher. I'm sure you'll enjoy it because teaching is a wonderful and rewarding job for hardworking people who like to investigate like you. It will be a real pleasure for me be of help of any kind to you. The wonderful thing about teaching is that it is a give and take enterprise, and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you too.
Raguilli.

Hi!
My name is André.
Just to say hello to all of you.

Hi !
My name is Phuong . I was born in VietNam .
I'm 18 years old .
I want to improve my English about : writting , reading ........I hope forum would help .
Thanks u very much:-D :-D :-D

hello every body i'm prakash from india.i teach english in an engineering college in a tribal setting

Hello everyone!
I'm ZALEHA ,from Malaysia.I joined this forum to get more friends in exchanging ideas in teaching english especially.I find that this is a terrific avenue to exchange ideas globally as we are moving too fast in this globalization era.For a start I would like to seek your opinions on ideas of how to teach adults for a 10 hour english course in a certificate of law programme?

Mabuhay from the Philippines!

Hello there!
So glad the registration's free. I know this site would be a great help to me, especially now that I'm teaching English to Koreans.
I'm cleah. (pronounced as kleeya) I've been working as an online ESL teacher for almost 6 months now. I admit that I'm pretty new to this field but I'm very much willing to learn everything I need to know about being an ESL teacher.
I'm a journalism graduate. My previous jobs were at a local Public Relations agency and international call centers based here in our country.
I eventually got tired of being a call center agent so I tried to get into ESL teaching, for a change.
I'd love to meet other ESL teachers like me or just new friends from other parts of the world.
See you around!:-D

Hi to all!

My Name ist Bernadette, I´m from austria.
Since 9 Month i`m living in the UK, i´m working as a Pastry Chef.
I came to England to make new experience an to learn english. My english's improved a lot, but i know, i can´t improve it anymore just by working in the kitchen, thats why I registered myself here.

Hi everyone!

I'm new here..; I just wanted to say hello!
This site seems very nice.
If you do have questions on the english language, ask!

Marjo

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello, my name is Alejandra. I'm from Argentina and I live in La Plata. I am an English teacher and I teach at home.

hello people,I´m Janaina,I´m from Brazil, female,36 and teacher of English .I love languages and culture and I´ve joined the forum so that I can both help and be helped in learning more about the language.
I Hope we have a jolly good time together!xxx:lol:

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi,

My name is Raaj and i am a new member to this club. Hope allof you are in the best health

Red5 said:
New Members

Hello to all!
I am from Malaysia. I am teaching English in a public university in a tiny island called Penang.

I scour the net for ideas to help in my teaching and am grateful to the many who have shared so freely.

Hi all , this is arvind from N.Delhi, India.... Hope i catch up you guys. I hv done MSc in Networking and am working as Network consultant. bye now. Ciao

Hi im dewdrop, from the Philippines. This place seems like a good one to meet friends, and improve my english. I'm new to chat rooms, I'm excited to be here.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi friends,

My name is Aashna. I'm from Mumbai (India).:up:

I want to learn English. My communication in English is very poor.
I hope this site will help me.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back