New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone!!!

just introducing myself... my name is arabiana and im from egypt...

glad i joined the site... hopefully we can help each other!

thank you!

Re: New Members - Heather

Hi everyone, I am a new member. My name is Heather. I come from China. I am living in England now.
I started learning English in China when I was in secondary school. I used it until I was in England. I found my English is so poor. I urge to learn some more. :-( .
I need a help to start learning English. Can you help me?;-)

Hi all! I'm Adrián from Uruguay. I hope this be a new way to talk about anything, especially the English language doubts we all could have.

Regards to everybody,

Adrián.

Hello
I am nadeesha kalhari. My country is Sri Lanka. Now a days I am doing my education activities. I have one sister champika dinusha. I like to learn english more.I hope to identifi more friends.

Thank you.

Last edited:
My name is Konstantin. I'm from Kazakhstan. There is a new methodics allowing any person to study english for 7 - 12 lessons. Unbelievable, not at all ... because now it's REAL!!! It would be great to discuss this meth on this site.

P.S. By the way, this head-off-thing is developed by russian philologist :)

hi I am from mexico and my name is Raul, I joined this forum because I want to improve my english
Thanks everybody

Hey Everybody, This is Nemesisage...I am an Indian working with the US company...Well, English was always my second language but as I am working with the US people from last 2 years...I started learning lot of things...as everybody knows that learning is never ending process and I believe the same....well Nothing more to share...but It's good to be here on Usingenglish.com....I really admire this website...it's really useful...people are really cool and doing something productive...

anyways...That's it for now....Hi Again to Everybody

~pEaCe~

:-]Hi this is lynramosqg just to let you know just logged in- am a TESL teacher and am browsing for ideas for teaching some asian high school students .. so hear from you all later ... got to get some lesson plans done!Thanks!

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
this web adress is very nice . I'm from Turkey I hope learn english.because I want to leran english very very much.:-|

hi to all group!I want help from you I will start teaching english for beginners so I want 10 week syllabus thanksssss:-D

hi everyone::)

this is my first time to be in an English forum ...

i will introduce myself in few words ...

i am i girl from ksa

23 years old

studing translation

i hope than i improve myself using this forum ...

mmmmmmmmmmm what else :roll:

nothing more ..

Hi everybody,
I'm Sonjha. I would like to improve my english and why not with you! I'm french and I just take up residence in UK!

Hey There!!!

I wish you the same as your I.D. indicates...have a sweet Life!!

~pEaCe~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back