New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-D hello
My name is huda, I'm from Egypt . I'm an English teacher preparing for my master's in English methodology.I'm 23 years old. This site is wonderful and i hope to be an active member.
Thank you:-D :-D

hello,
I am a teacher of English and Arabic in Syria.
Also I am interested in scouting.Now I am secretary of the highest executive committee in Syrian Boy Scouts.

Hello Everyone. I am an aspiring EFL teacher from Ohio, U.S. I'm hoping to get a job in Brazil in the upcoming year. The site looks great and I look forward to getting involved.

Patrick

Greetings to all the community meembers. My name is Hamid Ismail. I am from Sri Lanka but work in Bahrain. I am married with three kids, two of them in the university. I just registered and feel so good that I did it. The only regret is that I did not know that this site existed. How I found this site: well, I wanted to check on the meaning of an idiom and was not sure of its meaning. Then I searched the Net and luckily stumbled on this site.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hi this is Maricel from the phils..I am glad to be one of the members of our site;-) How are you?

Welcome...I have just read on how u come to encounter this site....well we were in the same way...What do u think will get from here?

Hi
My name is tooti I me very happy to join this site ,,
I hope that u can help me to improve my English
coz I have serious problems with it
Specially in the prepositions and the structure
I love this language so much and I am interesting to know more about it
So please I need ur help to avoid the weak points that have . .​

cengizkaan said:
Hi I Am Cengizkaan From Turkey. New Member Says You Have Good Education:-d :-d [/size][/u][/i][/b][/color]

You and all the other new members are welcome on this site.

cengizkaan said:
Hi I Am Cengizkaan From Turkey. New Member Says You Have Good Education:-d :-d [/size][/u][/i][/b][/color]

You are welcome on this site.

Red5 said:
New Members
Im mohammed from Egypt living in Kuwait I work as customers service coordinator at one of the biggest company here

hello my name is Gemma and at present I am hoping to complete a distance learning degree in Business however I struggle with writing essays. Hopefully by joining this web site theres enough info out there to help.

Seems like a good forum. I am a literature-addict from Pakistan. I am looking forward to make new friends here and to help other and possibly be helped. Hehehe

Hi to all members,
I am Ngawang from Tibet currently reside in Toronot,Canada.I am very grateful to found this site. This is the site I am looking for more than one year.My rating of this site *****

Hello everyone, I am Izel and I am from Philippines. I joined this group because I want to improve my english. I hope to make friends here. I work as a Program Officer for an educatonal radio program. I love to travel. I like to read good books. Photography and thimbles are just few of my interests. I also just started creating a blog site where I put all my writings but I know that am not good on it. I can post the link and if you have time and interest you can visit it and tell me how bad my writing is. :)

Re: Hi

Red5 said:
New Members
:)
Just want to know the notice on a door says:Keep door shut.....is it correct english?

tenses

Hi everyone,
Choose saying why and why not the others
It....... for the past three hours.
1-was raining 2-has been raining 3-has rained 4-has rained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back