New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI ALL

iam very very happy to be here with my friends in this site really it is very usefull site

my name is saud -----from saudi arabia

23 old

i study englidh language

thank u

Hi I am glad to come here

Hi! everyone.I'm glad to come here.I'm a Chinese girle,and an English leaner.So when I meet some problems in studying English ,I hope you all can help me .Thank you!

Hi!

Hi! My friend,I am very glad to meet here.I am a English leaner,I really when i meet some problems in studying Engilsh you can help me .Thank you !

:-D Hello everybody
My name Bi.I am vietnamese.I am very cheerful to join with you.I wanna improve my english skills so you are willing help me;-)
I just wanna say hello with you

Hi Everybody,

I am a Thai, new to this site; just happened to find it. I hope that I will get helps from you all when I have problems in English. For now, have a great day.
Addy

Hullo to all.
Just a note to introduce myself, a TESOL teacher from Australia currently in the Philippines.As a "late bloomer"of an English teacher, I had a very varied career prior to this, am enjoying this new wonderfull world of teaching.
Hope to meet new friends and share experiences here on these forums so am looking forward to a great time.My regards to all
ken howard

Hello All,

This is Shivi .. a newbie on UsingEnglish! :)

Indeed feels great to be part of the forum .. looking forward to more exciting moments ahead ...

Best,
Shivi
==

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

hello guys! my name is jason gali, 21 years old, graduate of nursing, while waiting for the result of my exam i decided to learn new things like knowing some idiomatic expressions that i knew it will me help a lot on the near future... thank you and hoping to be your friend,,,,:)

nylecoj said:

hello guys! my name is jason gali, 21 years old, graduate of nursing, while waiting for the result of my exam i decided to learn new things like knowing some idiomatic expressions that i knew it will me help a lot on the near future... thank you and hoping to be your friend,,,,:)
in addition i'm lookin for some one i can talk to, thru a phone conversations, many say that is a good way to practice yourselves on how you pronunce well the english language... any how i'm from the philippines so any of your that is presently residing here you can text me then after we can talk... just introduce yourself... thank you:) .... i live my cp#. 09215499160, again im looking for a partner that i can talk to in english , that's all ... thanks

Agness said:
Helo, my name is Agnes, I am from Poland, I am 23 years old :)
I want to learn english so if You want to chat with me I will be happy :-DDDD
Or if You want to learn polish :)
kisses
bye bye
Helo, Agness!Here is Garden, I'm from Brasil. I think Polish is a good language to learn; I would like to learn it. I think it's a bit difficult, isn't it? I've no idea about any slavic language.
I work as an English teacher at basic and intermediate levels. I think we can improve our skills using the tools this site offer us, chatting, asking, and so...
If you would like to know somethig about Latim or Portuguse... The first one I study hard, and the second one I speak very well. :lol:
Kisses/ Beijos
Bye.

HI Everydody!!! My name's Paula, I'm from Argentina and I'm studying at University and I'm also teaching at an Institute...
I think is fascinating the way we all meet here in this forum, from all different countries and having all a similar goal...
I'm teaching elementary and intermediate leves, and I'll be so happy to receive new and refreshing ideas :lol: , have any? LOL!
Kisses... Chau Chau!!
(AH! by the way! If anyone is interested in learning something about Argentina - language, idioms, slangs, facts... - I'll be here to offer my help!) ;-) :Fade-col:

Garden said:
Helo, Agness!Here is Garden, I'm from Brasil. I think Polish is a good language to learn; I would like to learn it. I think it's a bit difficult, isn't it? I've no idea about any slavic language.
I work as an English teacher at basic and intermediate levels. I think we can improve our skills using the tools this site offer us, chatting, asking, and so...
If you would like to know somethig about Latim or Portuguse... The first one I study hard, and the second one I speak very well. :lol:
Kisses/ Beijos
Bye.
HI Agnesand Garden! I've forgotten::: My husband is from Ukraine, I'm learning Russian but I find so so difficult to pronounce the words correctly... It's a whole different alphabet for me too you know that, don't you!? :lol:
Is Polish similar in a way?
Thanks! Bye!!! Saludos desde Argentina!

Hi I Am Pilar O Aurin Tuday Is My Firs Day. I Hope I Can Get Some Friends With My Same Goals Thanks

Hi everybody

My name is Aytugba and I am joining in your group from Turkey.

Hi!

My name is Argentina and I am from Romania. I am a teacher of English and administratrix in an elementary school.
I am happy to see so many people who want to learn more about English language .
You are welcome.
I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b: .:cool:
:smilecol:[Hello everybody! :-D I'm Sudeep. I'm a journalist from Bombay, India. I work and live in one of the Middle East states. I'm glad to register with this site. I hope to have some interesting Q&A sessions with like-minded people. Thanks.:cool:
Regards. Sudeep]

Hello everyone;
My name is Seirien, I'm student of International Business Administration,
My English language not that good, and this kind of major need from
me to be good in English as far as Possible, for this reason
I joined with this forum to improve my English
& to participate in discussions in this
great forum,,,
Regards,
Seirien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back