New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
This is Narayan.
I am a citizen of India.
By Profession, I am a Chartered Accountant, and right now working in TCS, Mumbai.
My plans are to have a MBA degree from a reputed B School.
Hope, with a community of all yours, I will be able to improve my English.

Hope to have responses from you all,

regards,
Narayan.:up:

Hello everybody here Iwould like to participate to improve my english language in various aspects of English teaching language and get your best experience in applying best mythodology in the class . I a teacher of English
and I teach adult students and participate in teaching yound tiearners who seek certain crafts and jobs . would it be to have some ideas?

aall the best
saleemabu

sorry for some printing errors in my first letter

Hello everybody here Iwould like to participate anget iformation concerning English language teaching, I am a teacher of english more thn ten years .I used to teach adult learners and students who seek certain jobs .I am looking forward to improving my english language as well as techniqes that help me . Good ideas are welcomed.
all the best
saleemabu

Hello from the KSA, otherwise known as " The Land of Sand, or Magic Kingdom" I've been here for 2 yrs now teaching Business/Technical ESP. It's challenging to say the least. Look forward to commenting on this forum.

Hi everybody,
my name is Chiara, I'm 19 years old, I'm from south Italy:cool:
I study english at school but I want to improve my english language skills.
Write me.....it's wonderfull to have friends from different part of world..
write me please, bye

Hi everybody..! my name is Giulia..I'm an Italian girl and I'm 16..
I think I'm very sweet..:cool: I like music very much..my favourite artists are Green Day (u know them,don't u?)..
I'd like to meet new friends from all over the world!!..
Write me soon.. I hope so..
xxx :up:

Hello everybody!
I'm Tanechka from Russia
I'm ready to take part in all conversations of this site! Don't ignore me please. I'd like to improve my English! So I need in your help and support!!!

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi to everyone in the group.
I'm 57 and have had a passion for the English language (and especially idioms) for 40 years now.
I do hope that this site will help me improve my knowledge.
Luc

I'm a new ESL tutor and, obviously, new to this site.

I live in York, Pennsylvania, USA.

My student is Japanese with a great command of english grammar but lacks pronunciation skills and knowledge of the US idiom. We'll get together each Wednesday evening for a couple of hours so that he can practice.

I'll be searching for exercises to use.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
:cool: Hello from Mexico City, I am Jack and I am very pleased to be a new member.

Hi everybody,
I'm from Chile, currently I'm studying English, since I will begin to study a MSA (Master in Science of Administration) on August.
:) :-D

best regards.

Hello! I am Fernan and I am a new ESL instructor from the Philippines.

I hope to hear some from other instructors...I am pleased to be a member here...:shock:

HI ! MY NAME IS CENGIZKAAN :-D I AM NEW HERE. I HOPE WE'LL ENJOY TO BE TOGETHER ALL TIME :-D :-D :-D HAVE STUDY AND FUN ENGLISH:lol: :lol:

Dear All

My name is Mukhtar Alam, I am 28 Years Old and Belong to Pakistan, I am Graduate, My mother tonge is Urdu and want to Speak English fluently and Well.

Regards

HI! I'm new here. I've just logged in, and I will be around getting to know the forum.

I'm Veronika but my nick is christienika, I'm Peruvian, I live in Lima. I'm a single mother and I'm 29, I have one daughter, she's a 4-year cute little girl.

I hope to be able to visit you frecquently.

xxoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back