New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody!
I am glad to take part in your community!
Let me introduce myself...
My borning plase is Moscow,and now it is my living place. I like this town...You can see there a lot of intersting and fantastic things...
During next 5 years I will have been a student... My future profession is connected with law...
I really like to communicate!
Write to me and we certainly have general sphere!
Best regards!:cool: :up:

English is a difficult language for me to speak because i dont get chance to speak English in daily life. That's why I have registered in this site.

:)

Hello there!
I'm a 19-year old chemistry student from Poland.
My English knowlage is pretty advanced (at least I hope so :roll: ), but there are always some words or frazes one doesn't understand fully, and that's why I joined this forum.

See You around the site!

Re: Hi All!

Hi All!
I am pat. So happy to join this group! Hoping to learn so much from u guys!.
I am from India.
Thanks,
Pat

(Salam Aleikom )Peace on all,
This is abokareem
I'm sure I'll be the oldest member of your esteemed forum. I'll be 60 this June.
I've taught English as a foreign language in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Sudan.
I'm still learning new methods and gaining more experience from older and
younger collegues.
Salam for now.

Ramesh R Bhat said:
English is a difficult language for me to speak because i dont get chance to speak English in daily life. That's why I have registered in this site.
:)
Dear Ramesh,
English is not really a difficult language. It's like any other activity one learns. I even believe that learning a language is one of the easiest hobbies one can practise.
I'm sixty years old and I'm learning Italian, French and German, believe it.
You don't have to speak perfectly well as long as you can express your self. What i do is watch TV stations that broadcast in these languages. Then use the language not only when having the chance, but I use it to joke with others just to remind myself of what I learn. In short keep practising.
Wish you all the best.
abokareem

Hello to allI am zafar.I have just joined this site to improve my written and spoken skills.I am happy to explore this site as its very useful for those persons whose mother tongue is not English.I would like to appriciate the efforts of all those persons who created this site.They are doing a good job indeed.I request all the members to write to me through this forum as it will be very beneficial for our written skill to communicate with each other.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!!!! It's nice to be part of this group....
coz I love the English language....
:cool:

Hello Friends

Hello and salam to all friends......I'm Sofiyana from Malaysia
:-D i would like to know about writting and communication skill from this forums. And to improve my english language so i hope you all there can help me......thank you

hi every body.ı am a new member of this site.my name is Esra.ı am from Turkey(TÜRKİYE).ı am a university student and I want to improve my english,so ı will try my chance here.
have a nice day:)

hi girls and guys,
i have joined the site today and in need of your help. what are the meanings of 1- abide by. 2- gun down.also please point out mistakes in the message. thanks

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hello every one
i'm from iraq.i'm married and have two daughters.i'm in love with the english language.i'm looking for friends that can speak the english language.i'm after being an fluent speaker of english.i want to know every thing about this great language.with best wishes

Hello People,

My name is Gustavo and I from Brazil. In august, I'm going to Sweden to do a Master Degree in Entrepreneurial Management and despite the fact that I got a reasonable score on the TOEFL and GMAT test, I need to improve my english skills because it has been 5 months since I make contact with english.
So I believe that this a good oportunity to meet new people and to improve the english.
Thanks,
Gustavo

Hi eveybody! I am Tuan. I come from Vietname. I am a dortor . I am firstly here and I would like to make friend with everybody

gwendolinest said:
Merħba!
:)Fade-col:)
Hi guys,
I'm Suhaimi from Malaysia. I really need to practice my English skills using this forum. I found it so cool when I went through this website. Hope to hear from you all :-D

Hi!
My name is Argentina and I am from Romania [Europe]. I enjoy being here with you and I hope to learn as much as possible from English native teachers.
Thank you TDOL for your answer to my question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back