New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Welcome to the forum ;)

Hi people! How you doing?
My name is Thalita, I´m brazilian, and I´m 20. I´ve been studying English for six years. See you

hi,
i'm 31, i've got two sons (they are sleeping now).
it has been a long time that i didn't use English, which is my third language, i studied it at university, but still don't feel much at ease with it. i've lost a lot of my capacities and wish to "recover".
your site is wonderful. i enjoyed surfing in it; congratulations.

Hello everybody ! :)
My name is Jad ( male ).i am 25 years old and i live in Morocco in a city called Casablanca.i have a diploma in accommodation and i like reading a lot, writing to friends,languages,swimming,tennis,football,art,internet...i'd like to chat with everybody through msn messenger and through Skype " everybody is welcome ! :up:
About my personality,i am kind,honest,hardworking,wise and ambitious.

hi to all, i'm new here.
i wish i could chat to american english people or british english people.

i'm in the philippines right now.

i hope you can help me with my very poor english.

Thank you very much.

-hoping that somebody will reply to me.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello everybody ! My name is Abdelmoumen, I am from Bejaia, a very beautiful town in the North-east of Algeria.

I work in the desert, in oil and gas industry as a translator. At present, me and some collegues are developping a content based learning english program, so I usually visit Usingenglish for reaserch purpuses....

Thanks a lot.

:) m

Warm greetings!
I want to greet all the members, students and teachers of this website. As a member of the UsingEnglish.com, this will be an opportunity for me to improve my English conversation skills. My name is Francisco but everyone may call me "Francis". I'm 26 yrs. old and i live in Japan for (4) four months from now. I was born in the Philippines. My problem is here in Japan there are only few people who can only speak English and I'm afraid that my English skill will deteriorate if I don't continually nourish it. I want to learn more on the right pronounciation and be able to talk English fluently.

Sincerly yours,

Frans

Last edited:
hello everybody
I`m happy to meet nice people here
I`m Abdulwhab from North Saudi Arabia from Hafar Albaten city
I work in Furniture sector.
thank you my friends

hello everybody i'm new here...and i like usingenglish.com because they got all what i need in references...

Hi folks,

new to this - born in Germany, lived in Europe and Singapore, taught TEFL at DSL beaconsfield to Gurkhas, Eastern European Officials, Turks, Omanis, Qataris etc - all good fun. Now trying to earn a crust doing voice-overs when I can get the work.

Kerry H

hi! everybody, I'm from Venezuela, but now i'm living in Austria. I need to improve my speaking habilities in english!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back