New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everybody

Hi My Name Is Antonio Quiroz, And My Nickname Is Aquiroz, I Am From Mexico And I Hope Find Friends From All Over The World And Also Improve My English

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi! everyone im Charles from Namibia (Southen Africa) hoping to
learn more from this side especially idioms and phrasses im interested in.

Hello everyone,

My name is Patricia. I am Brazilian and live in Argentina. It is a great thing being able to share teaching experiences and innovating ideas...

Hope to hear from you soon.

Patricia

Sawatdii Ka!
My name is Danielle, and I am an ESL teacher living in Bangkok Thailand. I have been living here since November of '05 and have been really enjoying my students and myself. Teaching English as a second language has been something I have wanted to do for a long time. Now that my children are grown and on their own, I am free to do as I choose. I can do what I want, and I am. Thanks for providing this wonderful site. Danielle

Hello everybody!
I'm a new member,my name is Heather Nguyen
I'm a student now
I like to make friend much
I hope I can improve my English
My hobby is:
-Driving
-Teaching
-Swiming
This is the first time I've taken part in the forum like that.I feel happy and hope to become a really member of our group

Hello everyone ! ;-)
My name is Mirco and I'm from Italy. My hobby is tennis, mountan bike and to dance salsa, a typical latin american dance. :-D
I'm happy and I hope to improve my english !!! ;-)

Hi, My name is Carmen, and I am studying for an exam. I also teach English.
And need help with text analysis and in general with English. I work as a teacher but just part time.

HI All,
Its great to be here. My name is Athikh and I hail from India. I am a HR professional associated with an MNC.

I believe self development is an eternal process esp. enhancing one's comm skills.

"The thirst for knowledge never quenches"
Athikh

My name is 何军,Ho Jen is my english name.
I am a chinese student in a foreign language school .
When I was in middle school ,my english was so poor that I failed in most of the exams.
After I went to CUMT(China University of Mining and Technology) ,all my teachers told I could use "usingenglish" to improve my english.So I came
here.
I came here to ask questions,communicate with others,then get improvement.
I hope I can make full use of it.

I am Noor. I would like to learn english well. because failed to Outlook well even though i had subject knowledge.i am suffering to get well position

Red5 said:
New Members
HI All,
Its great to be here. I am Ketan from India.
I am a software professional working with an MNC.

Let`s improve our communication skills.

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi There! Here is Garden, from Brasil. I study languages at college, and give basic english classes. I've joined this forum because I would like to improve my language skills. I'm interested in learning and motivating activities, and also in linguistics. Please, fell free to send me interesting tips about the language. And, if I can help you in anything...I'm available.
Oh, you can send questions about me. I'm not very good in introducing myself.
Bye.

Hi I am Krsna from India. A Bank Officer. Tamil is my native language.
Incidentally, Tamil is one of the five oldest languages (some 30,000 years old) and it is a living language. I respect and love English language.

Ho_Jen said:
My name is 何军,Ho Jen is my english name.
I am a chinese student in a foreign language school .
When I was in middle school ,my english was so poor that I failed in most of the exams.
After I went to CUMT(China University of Mining and Technology) ,all my teachers told I could use "usingenglish" to improve my english.So I came
here.
I came here to ask questions,communicate with others,then get improvement.
I hope I can make full use of it.

Hi Jen!
I am quite happy to see u here

Hello, I'm Marja and although I am nearly 44 years old I still have troubles with the English language. I often think "Is it better to say this this way or that way?". I'm glad that I have found this forum where I can ask such questions.

I am from the Netherlands and trying to improve my English. Please don't feel embarrassed to correct my spelling/ grammar mistakes; I appreciate it if you do ;-)

Helo, my name is Agnes, I am from Poland, I am 23 years old :)
I want to learn english so if You want to chat with me I will be happy :-DDDD
Or if You want to learn polish :)
kisses
bye bye

Hello from the United States!

I have a question as a newbie to this site. To which forum would I post questions about PALINDROMES and similar types of words?

Thank you!

gkrw6

Perhaps I may be allowed ask my question here as I am having trouble navigating this site?

If a PALINDROME is a word that is spelled the same forwards and backwards, what do you call a word that spells one word forwards, but a DIFFERENT word backwards?

PALINDROME EXAMPLE: MADAM / MADAM

QUESTION: GOD spelled backwards is DOG -
WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS KIND OF A WORD,
PLEASE?

TIA for your reply to my question! 8^)

gkrw6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back