New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Member: Elisabeth

Hello everyone!
My name is Elisabeth and I am studying English in my first year in a rather small university in Germany. The town is called Regensburg and has about 120,000 inhabitants. It is in Bavaria, 200 km from Munich.
I would like to get in contact with someone, not only to improve my English but to learn something about other countries and people.
Perhaps you want to contact me, so we can join e-mails from time to time. I'm looking forwards to your mails!
Bye,
Elisabeth

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
:) A Pleasant day to all. my name is Elveen. I am originally from Guyana, the only English speaking country in South America. Presently married and living in Jamaica, West Indies. I am looking forward to having a blessed time on ESL while improving my English.

hii everbody

Red5 said:
New Members
I'm Hatice from TURKEY. I'm 21 and I will be an English teacher next year:)

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello everyone. My name is Grettel, and I'm just trying to become a better English writer! ;-) Hope to see you all later! :up:

Hello everyone !

:)

Re: hii everbody

Congratulations. Being a teacher is really exciting. I´m a teacher of English in Mexico and I´m doing a master´s degree in education. I really enjoy teaching English. I´m sure you´ll do it too.

Hello everybody. I am new here. I think it's a good thing to be in the English forum where you meet a lot of colleagues from all over the world. I am Nada, almost 50 years old. I teach EFL for 12th grade students. I enjoy my job and I love my students. I like to read about new methods of teaching and also follow updated procedures in my class. There is much to say but I think it's enough

No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

hai all

Hello ,

My Name is Joe. I come from India.

I joined this group because I want to improve my english language skills

please help me.

I have one Question

" Just a darn minute " - What does it mean

bye

Joe

Hello everybody:

My name is Edgardo Aragú. I am a teacher of English. I am from Chile. I live in Viña del Mar, a coastal city with lovely weather all year long. I work at Universidad Andrés Bello.

I am married. I have four kids. We all love flamenco. My wife runs a dance school. We really enjoy life!!

Red5 said:
New Members

Happy to join you. I'll give this a try. Viv from Argentina

Hello:
My name is Ramón. I'm 51
I'm living in Barcelona (Spain).
I'm learning English in an English School

hi

i'm lolypop from egypt
english teacher
and i need help in teaching english

whts the difference between idiom and proverb?!
thanks

:-?
Red5 said:
New Members
Hi my name is Tracy I' 37 and I home educate my 12 year old daughter, I am taking A level English in September and I need all the help I can get

Hi everybody,

I'm from Indonesia and it's nice to join this forum. Hopefully I could get lots of great info and help from you all.

Best regard,

Prast

Hello

Hi! My Name Is Liza From Malaysia...i Need Your Help To Improve My Writing Skills. At The Same Time I Want To Improve My Communication Skills...
I Want To Learn And Learn
Please Help Me
:-d

Re: Hello

Hi, I am Kristy Pacheco from Hawaii and I am full time a student at Hawaii Community College in Hawaii. My major is in Early Child Developement. I am learning how to use proper sentence structures and improving my english better.

Hope to chat with all of you soon!!!!

hiblue01

Last edited:
Red5 said:
New Members
I have been here for times ,but it's the first time I write something.In the future,we'll be good friends ,I will ask you questions weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back