New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi everybody!
I'm moharram an Eglish teacher who's eager to get your experiences and learn
more about English teaching.I teach pree high school students.
waiting for your kindly grittings.

Hi everybody!
I'm moharram an Eglish teacher who's eager to get your experiences and learn
more about English teaching.I teach pree high school students.
waiting for your kindly grittings.[/QUOTE]

Sharon from the University of Birmingham

Hello!
My name is Sharon. I am a PhD student from Birmingham University, School of Education. I am currently conducting a research in intercultural communication through e-mails. The purpose of the research is to gain more insights into the meaning negotiation between the native speakers of Chinese and English.
I wish to invite you to join this project. Through the intercultural e-mail correspondence with Taiwanese students, you will not only have a chance to understand more about foreign language learners, also it is a great opportunity to exchange teaching ideas with your epals since the Taiwanese participants are trainee teachers from National Taiwan Normal University.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in knowing more about the project! :-D
(emailme2006@gmail.com)
Best,
Sharon

Hi! My name's PAtricia. I`m an English teacher. I'm Chilean and I live and work in Concepcion, the second largest city in Chile. I'm married and I have three children, two of them,Patricia,29 and Alvaro-27, live in other cities and Veronica ,22, is still living with us.
I posted this forum because I'd like to share teaching experiences with EFL teachers.
Bye:lol:

Hi everyone,
I am a private English tutor here in Tel Aviv (Israel). This is a nice site and a good resource.

Sharon Peress:-D

Hello my name is Nely Ayala. I am from El Salvador. My first language is Spanish. I am living in Canada, I came here four years ago and am working in a hotel in Niagara Falls. I love listening to music, cook, and read. Hope have a good time and learn a lot with this web site. Thanks Nely.

Learning English

Hi everybody,

It is a pleasure to be on this kind of web site. Although I am not very young, I want to study and practise my English. I have studied for 6 years, but on saturdays only. Well, currently In my job, I have taken some English courses since last June and for me it has been so great, because I want to improve it.

I belive if I have a good English enviroment, I will learn more and more.

Thanks for this opportunity.

Male.

Re: Learning English

Hi everybody,
It is a pleasure to be on this kind of web site. Although I am not very young, I want to study and practise my English. I have studied for 6 years, but on saturdays only. Well, currently In my job, I have taken some English courses since last June and for me it has been so great, because I want to improve it.
I belive if I have a good English enviroment, I will learn more and more.
Thanks for this opportunity.
Male.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi my friends around the world!
I am from Vietnam. I like English very much and English has helped me change my life. I am a frienly person and would like to learn not only English but also cultural beauties from other countries. We all shake hands together and do things for brighter future.
Thank you!

Thanh Vuong

Hi everyone,

I am from Malaysia. I enjoy this site greatly.:-D

Hello everybody,

I am glad to be here, my aim is to refresh my English translation skills.
Hope to enjoy being with Usingenglish.com.

Thanks beforehands,
Tamar

Hi, everyone!
I'm from Russia!
It's a great pleasure to run into such an interesting site! :up:
There are things in English language that puzzle me and it's a wonderful source of necessary information.
It' would be nice to find a friend here with whom we have something in common .
Take care!

Hi! everyone,
I'm a Chinese come from U.S. I was a medical doctor in China, but I'm interested in math now. I like this great web site.:up:
Alice

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi, my name is Ana, I am "Argentina", I am very interested in English language because I study as a translator of English, and I love writing in Spanish, Nowadays a high percentage of foreigners live here, I am thinking in teaching them Spanish apart from my current job, which is secretary of a System manager.
I would like keep in touch with you: I am slim, intelligent, very cute and funny, it was a joke!!!

a kiss for you

please, may you improve my presentation?

Hi everyone,
Glad to be on this site. I'm Filipino. I was recently in the US but i voluntered to back to my homeland for mission work. One of my task is translating english to Tagalog(in preaching and teaching).It's quite a challenge sometimes, esp. when the speaker uses a lot of idioms. This site has been helpful.
Thanks again.:up: :-D

Hi.My name is cooper and 32 years old.
you know I'd like to learn more interesting things about english-speaking country,
I have been studying english for many years and not very hard due to hardly finding some ways for fun.it result in failure by failure.

Here is public forum where most foreign people visit,what you all talk about and the way are abstract me to join you.

it is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back