New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

how're u .
i'm omar from morocco . i'm working as a primary school teacher . i'm still single. i'm glad to be part of this humble forum .
omar

Hoda Mohamed Safy El-Din said:
Dear colleagues,
My name is Hoda . I come from Egypt
:)
Hi Hoda . I am very happy to find another member from Egypt, I am sure that you'll like this forum, it's wonderful.

Hoda Mohamed Safy El-Din said:
Dear colleagues,
My name is Hoda . I come from Egypt
:)

Hi Hoda, I am very happy to find a member from Egypt. I'm sure you'll like this wonderful forum.:-D

Hi!

My name is Rabia and I'm a student in Pakistan. I came across this site when I was looking for some interesting material to teach class 6 & 7 students English at 'summer school' for the next few weeks. I noticed the forum and thought it might be interesting to be part of it :)

Hello everyone! Im glad to be one of new members in UsingEnglish.com. I am Dondave from Philippines.

Hope to share more knowledge with you all!!!

Sincerely,
Dondave

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
:-? :-D :roll: hi to every one in this forum i ve joined this forum to day, my name is zameer i m from Pakistan, may all u people know about ....
i ve joine this elite group to discuss some ideas and above all to improve my english as i m bad in it .....and i m sure i will get help from u people in this regard ...............

zameer.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi! I'm Nash from Mumbai, India. I'm looking for software which can help me with pronunciation, especially one which can help me to compare sentences spoken by me with those spoken by speakers on educational audio tapes.

Re:HELLO ROOM

Red5 said:
New Members
HI EVERY ONE WITH MUCH HAPPINESS AND GREAT FIDILITY I WOULD SAY I LIKE THIS SITE ALOT. WELL THUS JUST BY THE WAY MY NAME IS JOHNSON I COME FROM GHANA, PEOPLE WILL BE WONDERING WHERE GHANA CAN BE LOCATED. WELL FOR THIS GHANA CAN LOCATED IN THE WESTERN PART OF AFRICA ALONG THE SAHARA. IT KNOWN TO THE ANCIENT PEOPLE AS THE GOLD COAST BECAUSE OF THE TRANSALANTIC SLAVE TRADE, WANA KNOW MORE.... GUESS THIS OK FOR NOW! LETS HAVE FUN
ENJOY YOUR SELVES.

:-o hi everyone...i love this site.. i am currently enrolled in teaching. i find this site very helpful... have a nice day.

Dear Friends,

My name is Thy, i'm from Vietnam

I'm a Sale employee and a teacher.

Although i like teaching but i can't choose it as my first job

I teach in the evenings. it's great

knowing this web is one of my best things

you see, in my country, there are many problems in education.

I try my best to master English (I know it hard):-?

Thank you for your replies

Nice to chat to you

Thy

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello everyone here.My name is emma,I come from china.I'm studying English now,and I hope I can improve my English with your help.Glad to know you all!:)

Hi!
My name is Cassie. In about two months I am moving to Mexico City with my family. We will be doing mission work there for 4 years on a long term assignment. I am very interested in teaching English there.

Red5 said:
New Members

hi, my name is karla.........i'm from La paz, BCS in Mexico......well i work as a coordinator in a private school and i'm interesting with your site because i need to improve our program with a new way,funny and better project....so, that's what i'm here!!!!

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi,
I'm María, from Spain. I'm 44, is that too old for this site? hope it's not. I'd like to meet new friends, just to talk in English, people from everywhere are welcome. talking about the different habits in our different countries can be a good start.

Red5 said:
New Members
hallo
im sanaria from kurdistan
my english langu. is so poor so i hope i finde some one helpe me

I came across your awesome site by accident-I'm happy though. I was looking for tools on the website for the many students who come to my website. I was looking for the free Dictionary copy & paste codes but I landed on your home page instead! I noticed your link exchange....I clicked and I was sold on your site just by reading your many link descriptions! I will put them all up tomorrow onto my site! I have an everything website-mostly articles! I also represent a few UK advertisers that do NOT speak English-so your website is a lifesaver indeed! Thank-you so much! From Katrina Graham c/o My Simple Pleasures @ http://katrinagraham.bravehost.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back