New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!!!!!
I am Denislava and I am 17 years old. I want to mee people from all over the world.I am from Bulgaria!Write me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hallo,
This the first time that I try to read somthing in English.
Mij name is Dries en I want learn english.
Hallo everybody

hello everyone... im from mexico and this web site seems like a good one. i hope enjoy and spend time here very often

G'day All,
Don't let my name mislead you. I am an average sort of guy who has always been fascinated by the English language. It's not that I have even used it to any great extent, apart from writing letters (the old fashioned way with pen and paper) as I travelled the world. However, in my sixtieth year, after forty-four years working as an engineer tradesman, my wife and I decided to go to China to teach Oral English. It's probably been the most traumatic, fascinating and interesting thing that I have ever done. To be thrust into classes of 70+ students, with virtually no English skills, who think on a completely different wavelength; with myself having had absolutely zilch teaching experience. This just had to be a challenge, to say the least. Suffice to say that we have both survived, and we are coming to the end of our two year contract, with honours in that we have been invited to return to continue teaching. We are at present preparing to return to New Zealand for a bit of home cooking, but we have decided to return to China as soon as possible.
It would be interesting to compare notes with anyone out there who has had a similar experience, as those of you in the know will realise there are problems ( that I won't go into right now) which are peculiar to teaching in China that are seemingly insurmountable. Discussing these problems may not produce many solutions, but I will at least have the satisfaction of offloading and /or sharing them.
I am looking foreward to comparing notes,
Best wishes,
latitudinarian

Hi All,

I'm Soerjanto Khandiq from Indonesia. You can call me antok.
I want to learn english from all of you.

Regards
-antok-

Red5 said:
New Members
I am Nandani from Sri Lanka. 41 years. Female.

I am working as a Secretary in a private company.

I joined this,because I want to improve my conversation skills and english language skills.

If you show mistakes of mine, I will very much appreciate all of you.

Thank you.

hello, everyone
i come from china.i am a student in star college.
my major is bussiness english in the school.so i want to impove my english asap.
let us have a good time in the forums.~~:up:
p.s. maybe i will go to london in the next year.:roll:

Hi !!! I'm Esmer from Azerbaijan!! Nice site!!! I need to learn english. I hope that this site will help me.

Hello to everybody

Hello,
My name is Lesya:-D :)
I am from Ukraine
I suppose i will find lot of necessary and useful materials here

Hello to Everyone. I'm originally from Edinburgh but spent most of my life in England and now live in Spain. I'm quite shy - hence not introduced myself previously. Hopefully this is a new beginning.

Great site.

Hope you all have a nice weekend. Bye for now.

Hi

HI
this is siafay:-D
i'm new here. i've spent some time reading some pages here and i've found it a good place~a lot of friendly ppl
i would like to be in this community and contribute my responses if needed, and i believe i can learn a lot.:)
good day all:cool:

love share enjoy

Red5 said:
New Members

I already like this site, although English is my first language.I read a bit of German.

Hi To All

Red5 said:
New Members

I'm Iranian
I'd like to learn English and it's skills
please help me!
by the best regards

Hi, I'm Skip, a native English speaker from the USA. I enjoy talking with people from different countries and I'm happy to help with questions about English.

Kisses to all of you!
My name is Silvia and I write from Rome.
Hope we'll make friends.
Write me;-) soon. Silvia

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi!
I'm from the Philippines. The reason I joined you because I have some problems of improving my English communication skills. I know it's only practice to make it perfect. But, I want it to be permanent.
Thank God for site!

Hello.. Im name is Gaby. I´m 24 years old. Im from Panama. I´d like to find some pals to practice my english !!!!! Im currently working at a Law Firm here in Panama. :)
I love movies, and I love to read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back