New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank very much in advance, hope i will enjoy here.

By the way I have question, can you help me,

Describe an important decision you made in the absence of your boss.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Dear Friends,

I am Vijayan from India.
Working in a Company as an Executive.

I am very happy to become a member of UsingEnglish.com.

With regards,

Vijayan

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi:
I am Rigoberto A. McFarlane and my friends reffer to me as (Rigo). I am from Panama City, Panama. I just happend to browse through the net and I came accros this site, and this is my first time being on a forum:)

Hello all, I am from Turkey I am working in an American company. I am attending TEFL course in Turkish American Assocations. I saw this page in internet I wanted to be member of it. Hi everybody.

Red5 said:
New Members
Regards to everyone..
I'm from Turkey living in İstanbul.My job is export business.As every one ı need to improve my English.During my business affairs ı have noticed that fluent English is necessary to impress the people.That is why ı joined this forum.I hope it helps me and ı'm sure about it.No one can hardly think that his/her English is enough and never forget that the life is a teaching process.

Hi Saadia, nice to meet you.
Natasa

Hello! Im not sure if I have introduced myself already. Just call me Princess. An incoming senior and a part-time english tutor.

Im wondering how I can post questions.:)

Thanks a lot guys!

Hi, I'm Francesc, and I'm from Vic, near Barcelona. I teach English in a secondary school there, and I've just discovered this website, so I've decided to register and start using it right away.

Hello.
I'm great happy to join.I study english is a beginner,how to begin hum......
is my problem . thanks to you in fisrt......:lol:

Hi,my name is candy chen .I'm a Chinese girl :) .I study English as a foreign language.I'm sure that I can get a lot of help here.
Thank you !!

A beginning is a very delicate time ...
Know then that it is the year two thousand and six
My Known Universe is ruled by my Padishah Princess, Lea, my daughter
In this time the most precious substance in the Universe, is her love
Her love extends my life
Her love expands my spirit
Hmm, I'm running out of brain, huhu, so I stop now
This site seems to be very interesting so I decided to post some stuff.
Just few words about me : I'm a 38 years old (no, it's not so old !) french network administrator, I live in France but work in Luxembourg (very attractive country, you can believe me). As you might have seen, my first passion is my 3 years old daughter (not really her mother, I used to but say no longer, that's life), I love music, movies, travels, good wines, well having fun ! I hope to improve my english here and why not find some good mates too.

Type you soon ;-)

Red5 said:
New Members

hi
to all I am new to this form

aru

Red5 said:
New Members
hi friends
i am obssessed with English and this site is just what i always needed. i come from Jordan

Hi there, my name is Ian (logged in as the Austrian) I live in Vienna and found this site by accident, and find it very informative. I have started teaching English here in Vienna, where I have lived for over 30 years - I am originally from Oxford, England. Should other native speakers teaching English in Vienna like to get in contact - please feel free to do so, I would like to hear from you.

Last edited:
Red5 said:
New Members
Hello -
Recently found the Using English website......really like it.
I'm a Biz English trainer, writer and communications consultant.
Just returned to London after 12 years in Malta where I ran the Biz English department for GEOS and 0ne-to-One courses for business executives.
Glad to see that other teachers from Malta also use this site.
'bye for now
Katy
Catherine Leuz

Red5 said:
New Members

hello! everyone, iam shiny from india, its really a great site where my douts on the english language can be clarified, i thanks in advance to everyone who gona help me and looking for freinds from around the world to exchange communication to improve my english conversation skills.

hoping for response

thak u

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi! My name is Luis Enrique
I live in México city
I'm 38 years old and I do lessons
in an elementary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back