New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,:-D
I'm peggy. I come from China. I'm 20 years old.
I'm a student. And now I study in a university.
I joined this forum to improve my English language skills and communicate with you.
I'm very glad to come here.:-D

Re: Margarita

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello. My name is Margarita, I`m from Lithuania. I live now in London two and half years. I need to learn English language, because I have problems everywhere. In the school I have learn German and Russian languages and now is very dificult to me to learn English.:shock: I learning at home and two days per week I going to ESOL. Please tell me how I need learn English here in this websaite.:?: Thank you for all.:)

Hi!!!!!
I need a list of 10 "middle" verbs. I just wondered if you could help me. Regards, morog

Hello everybody!

Hi mates!
my name's Mónica and I come from Spain. I would like to improve my English and that's the reason why I'm here (it's obvious). I hope to learn a lot with you all!:-D

Hi everyone!!!

My name's Marcin and I'm still a student. I have a question to all of you: don't you think that the speaking is the biggest nightmare? Beside the grammar, ofcourse ;-)

Red5 said:
New Members
hi, everyone. i am very glad that i become a member in ur group.
good luck to u and good health!!!

hi!
it is nice to have a site like this one. definitely helpful and useful site for me.
:up:
thanks for the free registration.
boots

Hi, everybody,

My name is Tracy Truong, I come from Vietnam. I would be pleased to know more friends.
I am 27 years old. Now i am working as customer service in one office for renting. I really want to use English more day by day, so that i can improve my English skills.
I like music and i can sing some songs for everybody. I want to learn English through songs, to know more new words. Everyday, i access BBc news to learn English. This website is very useful for me.
I hope we can make friends in the near future.

Thanks,

Regards,

Tracy Truong

Good day to everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself: I am a historian, poet and translator (mainly of poetry) from the Netherlands. I am interested in this forum to get some good advice in the use of and translating from English.

Kind regards,

Kees Klok

Hello everyone!I'm cartrina!
I'm very glad to have the right to join your respective site and to ask some questions about english listening!

Hello everyone!I'm cartrina!And I come from China.
I'm very glad to have the right to join your respective site and to ask some questions about english listening!

Hi friends, my name is silver from Nigeria.
I work with a finacial institution here in Nigeria.
I want to join the house so as to improve on my communication skill.

Hi.
I'm a 56 year old ex-drama teacher who is half way through a CELTA course at Uxbridge College. (I live in Watford) I have a 2 week summer school in Bournemouth fixed up immediately the course finishes, and we'll be looking to move down to that neck of the woods later on in the year.
Cheers
Falstaff

Red5 said:
New Members
I am a retired (since 1989) H.S. teacher and Coach. At age 69 I have
elected to teach ESL in China this
fall. I am quite excited about this
opportunity, and am confident that I
can fulfill my role as an ambassador
while enhancing the speaking abilities
of my students.

My name is chris I live in Japan and teach english here. I'm mostly interested in reading poetry on this site, and maybe using it for class discussions. And maybe I'll post some of my own stuff too. :-D
Chris

Hiiiiiiii Allllllllll,

Actuaaly, I am very happy as I joined with you in this group:) . My name is Sayed. I am 27 old.I graduated from the faculty of law but I am working in abank now , I find it very nice.I like having friends from all over the wrold.I hope that you and me working togther to make our English much better.
I do love you all my new friends.
Thank you ,

Sayed Mohamed.
sayed_madbouly@rayacontactcenter.com
:) ;-) :-( :roll: :roll: :-( :cool: :-D :) :-( :lol: :-o :cool: :roll: :-D :roll: :-o :-(

I'm Jean,I've been in us for 3 years my english is not very good.I want to improve my english.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back