New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to the group!!!
My name is Justine.
I'm a student from Poland and I love this site. It's been very helpful to me.
It'd be great to talk to sb in order to improve my English...I haven't used it for quite a long time and forgot quite a lot things.. :-(
bye :)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hi everybody this is diego from Lima Peru....I´m glad to be here, to be part of this site I hope to learn a lot of English whoever you guys who wants to send an email don´t be shy to do it i will be really happy to hear of each of us !!!!:)

welcome diego i hope you will enjoy your stay
i believeyou speak spanish because i speak spanish too am from guatemala central america but currently live in the united stated

Hello,
I'm from the Philippines. I work in a government office. I'm not happy with the bureacratice English we write and speak. Most of our official documents are full of useless legalese, corporate jargon. sentence fragments, dangling participles, etc. I wish to teach plain language to my colleagues.
Zaldy

Last edited:
Hi everyone!I'm new here.I'm a English majoring students.Iwant to discuss the problems icom across with.Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I am Dick Pieper and I am an English teacher at the International School at Eerde, The Netherlands. We are a so-called laptopschool, which means all are pupils and teachers have their own laptopcomputers and use them in the lessons with the aid of a wireless system and broadband access to the internet. I am always on the lookout for new sites and lesson plans that I can find on the internet. You can check out some my pages:
http://eerdecourier.web-log.nl
www.myspace.com/richardthef

Or own schoolsite is a little outdated so it is being redeveloped at the time: www.eerde.nl

I hope to meet new people and find interesting ideas.

With kind regards

Dick Pieper

Hi everybudy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a new member and would like to say hello to everybody! Perhaps i should intoruce myself to you now, right?
Well, You can call me Dungtai, m, but can't remember how old I am, and curently living in Toronto.
and I just want to learn some of what you have acknowledged in English, as for something else, I think i don't need to learn more.
Ok, See you then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! My name is Amaya and I'm a housewife. I'm learning English and I'd love it if someone out there could solve a little doubt I have. What's the difference between 'I've been to New York' and 'i've been in New York'? Please.

Hi everybody!

:hi: My name's Rosa and I 'm from Catalonia, in Spain.

I'll be delighted to exchange opinions and ideas with you.

At the moment I am teaching at a Secondary School and struggling with teenagers!!

Hello,all friends:
I am Tuya from Inner mongolia China. I am glad to meet you all.
best wishes

hi to everyone I am glad to be in this forum.I am here cos I really want to learn english.I am a university student in Ankara(capital of Turkey) on mathematics.I will be very pleased if you help me.Thank you everbody.

:-o
Red5 said:
New Members
my name's amra,I'm from bosnia and i'm about to graduate in english literature and language

Hello

Hello, All. I am looking to get back into the groove of college again after having been out for just a couple of years. I haven't taken any English or Literature classes since high school and I was wondering if anyone would be able to point me toward a refresher type of test that I may take. Any helpful information out there?

Thank you.
Miss Outgoing

When using the word to like that, it usually means that you have visited it but have not lived there for any real length of time.

If you have been in a location, it usually means that you have lived at that city for awhile.

Like I, myself may say that I have been to New York and while I was there I enjoyed watching Cats on broadway. But I have been in Wisconsin where I miss the wonderful scenery and lifestyle.

Hi this is Ray

Hi this is Ray

I am using this web site to improve my knowledge of english

I can also read and write the french language very well. should anyone need any help with translation of anything from french to english in its proper form and explanation, feel free to contact me at rajiv22in@yahoo.com

also I have excellent web sites that would certainly help you imporve your knowledge of english

bye

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi All,

My name is Jeab (Female), I am 24 yrs old.

I am in Thailand (Asia).I wanna improve my english please let me join you all.

Thank you.

Jeab

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi everyone!
It's fantastic site for me to join and learn English in writing.
Thanks for support!
:roll:

hello every one:
i am golden shaow, actualy it's my chinese name! i am from beijing centre of China where will hold 2008 olympic games. i come here want to make more friends from other countries otherwise improving my written english and enlarge my vocabulary.if you want to get some informatioin about travelling i will answer you.
summer is my englishname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back