New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everybody.....

Hello World, I'm new here and i'm yet to discover the site..I'm an undergratuate in Management and IT. Anyway, i was amazed to see that this site contains lots of useful idioms, irregular verbs, etc etc.. etc.. cos' these are the kinds of English that really improve one's ability to use it in day-to-day life... The best thing is that, when not sensored, we can get to know the meaning of certain words ( that are said to be explicit) but this is really useful because when we speak, we use these kinda words frequently and it's always better to know the words to deal with any community. I'm so impressed by this site and i'll always try to spread the word about this site.... So people, i mainly focus on improving my spoken english and any suggestions and comments regarding how to improve are welcome.... Have a nice time people...

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
I am limin from China. Very glad to join the usingenglish community. I would like to learn more English from here to help to contribute my experience and knowledge of conservation to the world because I am working in WWF, which is World Wide Fund for Nature, and focusing in the Yangtze river conversition. Hope our experience on river management could help other river around the world. I would like to learn some knowledge from other rivers management to improve our work in Yangtze. Cheers, Limin

Ruksis from Riga

Hi! I teach English to people at different levels. THe hardest thing to do is teach small children who do not have a very long attention span. I actually prefer teaching grown ups because I also learn alot of new and interesting things and the English lesson is always a great experience.

Hi everybody.
I'm a new member and I like this forum because I could keep up my English Language .

Hi,

I'm Cynlay from Burma. I'm studying in Thailand for my master in TEFL now.
Blessing,

cynlay

HI!!!!!!!!!!. my name is encarnacion ( girl) . I'm a student from venezuela. I'm learning english since 2 months ago.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi Everybody;-)
I'm Hamid Karimnejad from Iran .I'm studing in computer engineering ,now I'm Very Happy to be a member of your forum.i'm 22 years old and very interested in to learn english as a foriegn language because i think learn english as a foreign english offer a means off knowledge made of communication and instrument Of thinking better and growth in today's world.
i always open to new adventures .
I'm single and looking for someone.
You Can Keep in touch By my e-mail : knightraincity@yahoo.com
bye for now

Red5 said:
New Members
My name is Lindy Button. I teach Basic English skills at levels 1 & 2 to unemployed adults at private companyl. I am looking for any exercises that will reinforce my teaching for these students.
At the moment, I intend to teach 'silent letters'. Does anyone have any ideas?
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, my name is Lindy Button. I teach at a private company dealing with unemployed adult in English at GCSE level (levels 1 & 2). We are a small company with only 3 tutors and 3 class rooms. I am looking for any exercises that will reinforce my teaching of silent letters in spelling.
Any help will be appreciated.

Red5 said:
New Members

I happened to come across with UsingEnglish. com and am interested in what it is doing, since I have been engaged in English education for over 50 years.
Teaching English as a second language is a difficult task, and everybody is looking forward to finding an effective program. I hope UsingEnglish.com services will prove to be useful.

Very truly yours, Masahide Honda

Hi,
I Am Mani, From Rajasthan State Of India.
I Have Just Entered In The World Of English. I Am Looking Forward To Learn A Lot From This Site.
Hope To Get More Support From This Site.
:)
Mani

Hi!
My name is Daniela and I live in Romania. As a new member I just wanted to say hello to everybody using this wonderful site! I think it is very reach in resources and provides execellent opportunities to exchange information!
Best wishes!

ı am here,too

helloo to every members of usingenglish.
ı am told to make a post that it would be a nice behaviour :)
ı want to be in contact with all of you.send your messages please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back