New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Romina,
What can tell us about tourism in Argentina ?
I wish we can all find good friends and help each other on this forum.:)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hi i am cindyhua, i am 27
i come from the north of china, i am a nurse .now i am learing general english and nursing english ,planning to go to be a registered nurse in the US.
i like to listening music, shopping ,travelling,and chatting with friends;;-)

hi everybody!my name is mihaela stefan and im from romania.im interested in this site because i have to make a paper where i use at least
10 idiomatic expression...any help is welcome!thanks!see you!

hi to everyone,
my name is joey, presently working here in dubai im glad to be with you all in be a part and member of this usingenglish site, because this is my weaknesses i dont know how to use correct english while im talking to my boss or to the another person using english word. hopefully this site will help me more to learn better english in writing and verbal also..

Im glad to meet you all and thanks to this site its great...

have a nice day

Red5 said:
New Members

Hello everyone,

My name is Ann. I was born in Guyana, South America where I was educated before moving to Venezuela twenty five years ago. I'm a bit nervous.

Red5 said:
New Members

Hello everyone,

My name is Ann. I was born in Guyana, South America where I was educated before moving to Venezuela twenty five years ago. I'm a bit nervous.

hi, it's a pleasure to have friends from all over the world,
you say you like listening music but what kind of music do llike?
About learning english ,i think the best way to improve your english is writing
speaking with people,ask to be corrected.
Once again thanks for replaying.:)

Red5 said:
New Members
i am zeb and student in Leipzig university germany.

Hello to everyone!
My name is Paraskevi and I come from Greece.
I am an English teacher and I found this site as I was searching more exercises for Grammar.
Good day to you all

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi, as you see my name is Maria Valle and I'm trying to practice english, so I hope that I can to learn something from this page. thanks for everything

Hello from Korea

Hello everyone,

I teach English at a medium-small size high school in Korea (about 300 students). The job has its challenges but, on the whole, I absolutely love it, and the students and staff are wonderful. I'm always up for more ideas and advice so thought I'd join. Has anyone else taught in Korea?

Hello there !

I come from France. I try to translate american TV scripts as a job. This is easier than translating literature, but it is still difficult. That's why I am hanging around there.

Soon, I will ask for your help. So thank you in advance.

Have a nice day !

Polaris

Re: New Members - bangvu

ellen said:
My name is Ellen, from California. Love this site. Prompt response. Friendly people.
Ellen
Hello, my name is Bang, i'm vietnamese
:)

I am a New Members - Introduce yourself here

Hi! All

This is Murli from India. I am a bit late in joining and introducing myself to this forum.

I am 39, working. It is my pleasure to better and perfect my English with all your help and guidance.

Murli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back