New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
HI! I'M CARMEN
I'M FROM CRAIOVA- ROMANIA
I'M 25YEARS OLD. I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ENGLISH VERB, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE NON FINITE FORMS OF THE VERB
:)

hi,

i'm hasma. I'm from malaysia. the neighbouring countries of Malaysia are Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia, I guess know where malaysia is. It is a beautiful country. It's hot all year round but lately it's been raining everyday especially late in the afternoon. See you soon.

hasma

Hello Everyone,

My name is Paul and I am from England. I guess I would say that language study is a strength and passion of mine. I studied Spanish as my degree (in the UK and Spain) and have a love of the English language (in particular linguistics and grammar), so hopefully I will be able to contribute in a few of the forums here.

I would like to with the best of luck to everyone in their language study.

Hi,
my name is Radka and i'm from the Czech Republic(in the middle of Europe).
i'm a new member so i hope i'll find this site interesting.

Hello there!
My name is Walter and I live in Rio de Janeiro.
I work in telecommunications and also, I hope this site can help me to resolve a lot of questions that I have in the English language.
See you soon.
Regards.

Last edited:
Introduce myself? Why not? Hi there!! Well... I'm 24, female, Italian...absolutely mad about English and England! I keep reading books in English, listening to BBC radio on-line and yes...you'll find me on the first flight for London everytime I manage to have some days off from my job!!! :lol:

:) Hi, from Spain.

I'm learning English, I hope enjoy myself in this forum.

I'm new...

Hello everybody!!!
I'm Edgrado fromArgentinaandI'mtrying to learn english... by myself?!

I'm working in Buenos Aires but I'm from Misiones.
How are you?

love

:up: :up: :up:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii oll of you in this great place
:-? this is my first letter here

i hope you will welcome me
and i assure i will benefit from oll here
and i wish to help others too.
:-D :lol:
with my love:
rose_smilling

Hi, my name is Graham (I go by "bullisman" as it was a street my office was located on in San Antonio, Texas). I am an expatriate Australian living now in California. I am an English major about to start on a Masters Degree at CalPoly. This is a very interesting site. It has certainly made me aware of my linguistic deficiencies. So I am looking forward to learning more from you all as I delve into the world of ESL.:)

Hi All! This is Andrew from ESL Elite. I also go by "mrcards". I live in Canada and have taught English in Taiwan. Had a great time and would love to help anyone with any questions about Teaching English or Taiwan. I'm going to go post an article about "culture shock" in another area now. Take care boys and girls!!:-D
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Red5 said:
New Members
Hi everybody!
I am Bulgarian and I want to improve my English.
I am interested in history and policy.
So I would be glad to talk to you.
Thanks

Hello guys!
I am a 20 year old Filipina and an incoming senior in a university.
Currently, I am working as a part-time english tutor for korean students and I joined this forum to be able to learn effective ways to teach my students as well as obtain credible teaching materials.
Hope everybody's doing well.
Peace and goodwill!
You can call me rhian.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi everybody! I don´t know if i am doing well but i´ll introduce myself. I am Josu, a basque person (in the north of Spain) and our language (euskera) is one of the most ancien language in th world. I am studing english for years, but i can pass the intermediate level because (I think) that i have to go to England, in other way, i think i´ll never pass the last exam. Well, i wanted to introduve myself toi all you and i have done. Pardon because my poor english and hello to all the people here!! I would like to contac with persons to practice our english. Thanks to you all.
JOSU

Hello,

I'm Biljka from Zagreb, Croatia. I'm a philosophy teacher.
I'm trying to improve my English
Big hello to everybody on this site!

Hello Biljka. I am Josu, a Basque from the basque country in the north of spain. I´m a teacher in a primary school. I´d like to improve my english too, so we can help together. Thanks for replay to my e´mail. If you want we can be penfriends. I´ll see tomorrow if you have written to me. Bye and a kiss from you.
Josu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back