HI
IM HAREM RASHEED
i live in uk for over 5 years
im intresting to learn english lauguage
i wish i could speak perfectly
i still have a problem withwritting
im 21 years old
thanx for taking time with me

Hello everybody:) My name's İpek(female) I live in İstanbul in Turkey, I'm the teacher of English
Happy to join this group:)

Last edited:
kato

hello

I'm a new member here! my name is francisco, a guy from chile who studies english teaching. well this is my first post I don't know what to write, what to do but anyway it was only for doing something in this webpage

c u members if you want to talk add me to f.a.sepulveda@hotmail.com

Hello. My name is Yelena and I come from Ukraine. I have lived in the US 16 years. I am an ESL teacher and currently teach mainly Russian-speaking immigrants in my own school.

Hi everyone.
My name is Janet. I live in Cyprus. I teach ages from Kindergarten to adults. Does anyone have any tips on teaching young adults on a one-to-one basis?
Thanks

Hello, I'm a teacher of english in France and I need some information on English economics. Who knows when railways were privatized in the UK? How is the situation nowadays?

isapinchard said:
Hello, I'm a teacher of english in France and I need some information on English economics. Who knows when railways were privatized in the UK? How is the situation nowadays?

je te réponds

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
this is my first time to use such forum and also i was seeking to elevate my english language, any how i wanna say to all hello, and hope you accept me as member in your community
thank you in advance

Re: Greeting

HI H.RASHEED
it is streng that you suffer to speak english and you are living in UK over 5 year, really i thought elder people only face that difficulties to learn english fluently like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi, I'm Isaac,

I live in Northeastern Brasil, and I teach English in a private school.

I occasionaly work as a tourist guide, thanks to my knowledge in English.

I'm not native in English, so I'd be glad to get some extra information from this site.

Nice to be among you, Isaac

hello,
I am engineer working in Tunisia , I am interrested in improving my english and especially my writing skill.
Please let me know if there any writing software.
Enjoy your life.
Hatem

Hi, I am Basharath from India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back