New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock:
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hello I´m Claudio, from Valencia. Working in Medical research and hoping have a good time interchanging matters in whatever direction,except political and religion...

Nicest feelings
Claudio

At last I am able to talk about English to others

Hullo Everyone,

I have always had an unsophisticated fascination for my own language and watching the way that grows, sometimes in quite bewildering ways.

To rationalise it to myself, I liken the English language to a cancerous sponge, absorbing and digesting other languages for nourishment whilst internally new cells (words and expressions) are rapidly budding and bursting forth.

As my first post I would like to ask if anyone has ever encountered the exclamation "wuff".

I first heard it when at the age of seven during WW2 we went to live in the small backwater village of Avening in Gloucestershire. I had not encountered it before and never again since leaving in 1946.

To me it has a Anglo-Saxon sound to it and may have just faded away from general use because it was meaningless and did not have the pungency to be used as with other Saxon "4-letter"words for more blunt expression.

nobbywebfoot

another member in yoyr family

Red5 said:
New Members
hi! iam a new member.i am ateacher by professsion and currenly teaching english to junior classes .looking forward to agood experience and knowledge through this site:oops:

Hi to all !

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi to all here !

hope to share ideas , see you then .

Red5 said:
New Members
hello friends,
This is kinnari from India.
Its fun to be here .I love studying and teaching English.
I teach all the age groups ,mostly teenagers and middle-aged people and its fun to teach .
I love interacting with people and learn to know about their life and life becomes much more interesting when we know more about different sorts of people from diverse backgrounds.
we are rich by experience and my skills get sharper each day and all the time.
that's it for now.
I 'll definitely keep writing to the Forum and would like to hear from you too.
regards to one and all on the forum,
kinnari

Hi people,

I am VILHENA(a Portuguese name, of course).
I´m from a recently known (or at least recently remembered) country that emerged in WAR for quite a long. And it has just been qualified to the Soccer World Cup for the very first time.:) :-D

I joined you people because I´d like to improve my teaching. I am keen in languages and specially knowing more about ELT, in which I am especialize on.

Cheers!
kiss,kiss!:

hello everybody

Hi, my name is Laerte. I am engineer and I work with Power Transmission and Distribution.
I would like to find people that want to pratice english.
I am Brazilian, 36 years old, I'm married and I have a beautiful daugther.

Laerte

I am a semi-retired businessman from US, looking to meet people, especially from Poland, Hungary, Slovenia and elsewhere in Central and Eastern Europe. I am interested in culture and learning the Polish language. I have travelled there and will return in September, 2006. You can polish your English language skills with me, and in turn, I can learn about your country.

my real name is liyan. i'm from china. i'm 32 years old. i like to study englihs very much.but my english is very poor . I want to make a lot of friends here. i will be your loyalty friend. if you want to be my friends .please send to nmliyna_123@sina.com i'm female.

Red5 said:
New Members

hello,
I hope I could improve my English with your great help.

best wishes

cocozzh

hi.......i m Gulrina fm Pakistan..is ther any1 who could help me in improving my english skills???

Hello everybody! I'm Abudia from Jordan. I teach English language and i'd like to get the most up-to-date resourses so I can offer my students the best and easiest way to learn the lnguage!
Thanks for letting me be part of your forum

Hello!
I am an English teacher living in Turkey. This is my second year in teaching. I need a lot to learn about both teaching and teaching English. I am teaching kids from 10 to 13. It is really fun.

Hi there!
Greetings from Chile, in South America.
I'm Luis, 39 married with seven wonderful kids. I'm an Esl teacher. I happened i found this great time-saving website, so now I got addicted to it. It's of valuable help for my work.
Sincerely,
Luis

Hello everybody!

My Name is Sweety Aye. (female)
I am 30 years old .
I am working as Reporter and Editor and also private English Teacher.
I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.
This forum gave me a great knowledge & experience.
I want to become master in English and I would to work in western nations for my future career.
If I need anything, I contact all of you please!
Thanks for all !
Bye!:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back