New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello my name is Guido and i have recently decided to join the world of TESOL. I live in a little village in Germany.

bihterada

:roll:
Red5 said:
New Members
Hi!there!I'm into different cultures and people all aroung the world.What about u?

Hi, I'm coming!

:-D

Hello, techers!

I'm from South Korea. My name is Sumi Han(female).
I'm going to be 27 in May and preparing Teacher's exam.

I came here through Google, and I'm now very excited to find this precious site.

I give you many thanks in advance. :lol:

Re: bihterada

Hi Bihterada!Where are you from?I am also interested in different cultures around the world.Nice to meet you!

I am an English language teacher in Colombo , Sri Lanka. I am a graduate and 59 years old. I teach English for edult learners.I love English and enjoy teaching very much.

Last edited:
Hi there
This khan from the University of Tsukuba Japan. I found this site very usefull. Hope to share more ino in coming future. Have fun.
khan:up:

Hi there
This khan from the University of Tsukuba Japan. I found this site very usefull. Hope to share more ino in coming future. Have fun.
khan:up:

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello ewerybody!I am from Slovakia and learn English.

:-D :-D

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi I'm Rosie Marland. I am a 43 year old teacher of English, currently living in France.

Good Web site

Red5 said:
New Members

hi,i'm william xia,from china.i'm just a student in Tianjin City,hope usingenglish.com be my best teacher online ,and be my good friend.wish everymember here can always be happy in learning english!

Hi my name is Carolina, I am 28 yeras old
I am from Chile but I am living in Ecuator `cause my job .I am working as an Kindergarten English teacher.
I am learning and improving my English orally and writing day by day.
I will get a Unversity degree as an English teacher, but I need to improve my English, specially to make a great thesis project.
Also I enjoy meeting people from other countries and sheare our interest to learn and improve our English .
Well see you teachers :up:

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi all I am Vishwajith from India. Nice to meet you all. I just wanted to develop my essay writing skill and my vocabulary. Hence, I joined this Forum.

Regards
Vishwajith S

Hallo to you all,
My name is "Sir Leaf" as of now until l'm so sure this is a "clean" website,will my real name be known.Anyhow,any body try guessing with the aid of my e-mail address ,you may get it right.
l'm from Zambia,but currently studying in Uganda.What?English?No..... Diagnostic Ultrasound.Ever heard of it?....Bingo!We may teach each other one or two things we may not have known.
Age:28 Marrital status:single but attached Race:black (as if there are black people in this world!) Phobias:agrophobia?,claustophobia. Expectations:finish what l'm doing now and head back home and continue living Hobbies:most things desirable to sane and upright people

Red5 said:
New Members
I am Dherendra Mirchandani and i am working in a BPO at India
i am engaged and my wife has asked from me that is there some site is available in which Grammetical error correction is available ?? that's why i was serching on web and i have reached to this site and i am happy about the work you guys are doing i am greatful to you and very much impressed
thanks for registration
Regards
Dherendra

Red5 said:
New Members
I am come from China.My Chinese name is LiuShiYao.My English name is Yannick.I am also freshman in Guangxi University for Nationalities.I like learning English very much.I hoped that one day I could pass the ITLTS,it will be mark above 6.5.I think this idea will become ture ,so now I must work hard.
I also want to become a good member with your;-)

HI EVERYBODY !!!

My name is May and I come from Vietnam .At the moment I am a second-year student at a commercial university in VN .Actually , I want to improve my English ,especially writing skill .Hmm, when i found this 4rum , I am really happy .Here i can study more from your guys and ask questions freely .If it was not because of financial problems , I would have study abroad now *poor me*
Thankx all your guys , i love this 4rum .Moreover, the admins and mods are really friendly and good at English .* love them all*

P.S: My fav band : L'Arc~en~Ciel ---> hoping someone here is their fan ,too .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back