New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all the group, today is my first log-in. This is a great website.
I'm from Mexico, wixarika is an indian name that means "huichol", Huichol is an indian group in my country.

Hey Wazup?

Dear teachers and friends:
I am so happy to be here to join you and I am hoping that I will learn more new stuff in English from you.
LCChang

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hello people! :) i'm supriya, a fun loving and friendly girl!

I am Mohd . I am happy to join you . I would like to improve my English as soon as possible in all languagew skills . Thank you very very much .

I am Mohd . I am happy to join you . I would like to improve my English as soon as possible in all languagew skills .

Thank you very very much .

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello
I am saint male 25years living in China. I am from Sierra Leone.
, am happy to be with you. I speak English but will want to improve so that I can be able to answer all my student's questions...

hey every one, actually I've nothing to say at the moment but I've been asked to say at least hello, since I'm a new here so HELLO

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi, This is Jani, working in Worlds largest film city-Ramoji film city, as an Events and Entertainment Co-ordinator. And looking for a job in Multi Nation Companys. To join in MNC, communication is very important, for that I join in On Line spoken english classes. I hope, this site is best one.

Hello everyone!

I' m 65+, based at Mysore, India. I volunteer my services to facilitate learning of Spoken English skills amongst poor children studying in village schools. Under this pro-bono project (Pygmalion) we facilitate supply of used computers, curriculum-based based software, and teacher training, at no cost.

This website is a great resource, a bonanza indeed, to help our cause.

Best wishes

Soundar Rajan

Leader - Project Pygmalion
Institute of Leadership and Institutional Development (ILID)
www.ilid.org
Bangalore, India

Columnist 'Deccan Herald'
www.deccanherald.com
Bangalore, India

Hello everyone. Just stopped in to say Hi! I just found this site and it seams to be very interesting. I hope to put it to some good use with my classes. I am teaching English here in Colombia. Although I really don't have any previous teaching experience I think I am doing ok. I just wish I have paid more attention to my English teacher back in school. At times I find myself struggling with the many English grammar rules. I may know what the correct grammar is but many times I don't know the exact rule. So I find myself saying "I will get back to you next class." Anyway enough of an introduction chat later Vic.

Re: New Members - Introduce yourself here georges

Hi I'm georges from belgium, 58 and interested in tibetan Buddhism and chess

Red5 said:
New Members

Hi
My name is David Hatch. I studied (the English) language from various perspectives (linguistic, philosophical and sociological) before first researching then getting involved in TEFL by accident.
My first reactions to TEFL was that it seemed closer to theology than to my experience of any higher education. To that I now add that it typically more full of trends than of carefully researched changes (improvements) – eg 'humanistic learning', NLP, etc, etc.

I am currently living in Serbia and working with local teachers – mostly through the local ELTA, and am always looking for articles for our monthly newsletter and quarterly magazine. Local teachers find it difficult to travel – due to both international politics and local economics – they could do with support from their international colleagues.

Re: New Members - Naveed

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi

how are u all of my friends . my friends my name is Naveed I come from Pakistan last month i joined this forum because i improve my english conversation skills. please my friends send me some tips how can i improve my english language

ok friends thanx

bye bye take care

Red5 said:
New Members

Hallo I thank you so much to be accepted here at this English forum. Really I am not just a youngster but very much interested in Great Britain, its language and history. I learned English many years ago but always had to practice it when traveling through South America and other countries
I am busy as painter and draughtsman here near Cologne.
Cherio Heinz

Hello everyone,

I am from India and delighted to be a new member of this forum. I am looking forward to learning a lot from you.

Regards
CAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back