New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
Iam from India.I like this excellent site & learned a lot from this.I don't know whether my sentence formation is right . Anyhow I need to introduce myself.
Luna said:
Ravi here,
Hello everyone!
Luna are u a tamilian ?????

Hi I'm Sandra .From Singapore . Turning 38 this coming may. Have two kids 10 and eight. Can anyone advise how to improve written english for my girl.

Cheers

Hello Everyone,
First time here :))) it's great!
I'm from Budapest,Hungary.I'll turn 29 in July. I study English at a Teacher Training College in a postgraduate course and I have a full-time job as well- I organize parties, wedding ceremonies, I'm usually the MC. That's me, Moni in a nutshell...

Hi to all

My name is Mark
Im Australian,,but have been living and teaching English in Japan for 3 years now.
Mostly teaching elementary school students,, and some adults..

Its a fantastic job
:up:

Hi,
I'm Peace Ruan
I'm a Vietnamese.I have learned English for years ago and have no chance to use it so I forgot.I hope that I will "review" what I learned before and enhance my degree of English.
Dont't laght at my bad English

My name is Thuong from Vietnam. I'm 25 years old.
My english is not good. I want to improve my english, but I don't know how to do. Please help me!

Hi
I am an ESL teacher currently doing workplace ESL classes-
would appreciate if anyone has any suggestions or interesting lesson plans on how to teach correct emailing techniques to ESL students-
thanks so much for your help!
Wilson

Hello to you all!
My name is Oana, I'm from a small town in Romania. I just turned 26 not long ago. I'm not really a new member, I started to use this site a few months ago, but I didn't know you can also talk to people:-D :oops: it took me a while to discover, but I'm happy I finally did it. I'll do my best to answer questions since I like to explain things. I think it's a great site and I'm happy I can use it. I'm still discovering new things, so please,feel free to hit me with sugestions;-)
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1354.jpg
    IMG_1354.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 19
:hi: Hi to all,
I've been an ESL teacher since 1985.I teach at a secondary school in Algeria.It's my first time here so I think I'll learn a lot of things with you all, and I'm also ready to give a helping hand to you all.
Best wishes,
Kal

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello to all who ? or whom use this site I happened upon it and hope to share some alternative ideas! to learning the english language as it is spoken.

My name is David and i have been active in training adults for 20 odd years in Lovely Southern Africa. Currently I am in Hangzhou China and have been on the Mainland for 8 years teaching english at all levels. My experience tells me that Immersion and constant use of the language brings about a natural learning ( That only you can inflict upon yourself by creating a HABIT)
"Walk the walk Talk the Talk with e3 experiential Learning)
enjoy.
The Bush Pig.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi Everybody
My name is Khoi.
I come from Ho Chi Minh city Viet Nam.
I feel very great to join Using English.
Best Regards

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello, I am Tran Thanh Do from VietNam.
I would like to learn English well. But I don't know how to learn effectly.
My grammer and listening skill are verry terrible. Please help me learning. Thank alot.
Do.

Hello,

I'm really pleased to participate to forum's live.
My english is not good but I'm going to improve it as soon as possible.

For that, I must to chat in English.

Regards,

khmaid.

Hello to everybody,:hi:

I have just registered and would like to tell you a little bit about me. I am married and live in Germany near Frankfurt but have some close bonds of friendship to England. Many years ago I have lived inYork an this is where some of my friends live, also in Peterborough and in Shropshire.My very new English friend will come to live with me in 2 weeks time:
It's a West Highland White Terrier and she comes from a very reputable breeder in the area in Shropshire. I am so much looking forward to it. :lol: One of the reasons why I have registered here is because I am looking for a litter name for the puppy. It should be not more than 16 letters and should make some sense and be friendly.
If I remember previous litter names they were like:
high as kite, no string on me. Can't think of any now but will try and find out some more. Maybe you find it easier because you are Native English speaker:up:
Will keep you informed if I have an idea myself.:roll:
Suppose you have guessed yourself - my hobby is dogs, mainly Westies.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Uti

Last edited:
Dear all,

I come from Hong Kong (China). I would like to share some point of views in learning english with different people.

Hello!
My name is Silva Sikk. I live in a small country called Estonia.I am 38 years old and I am a teacher of English at Sindi Gymnasium. It is a small town in Estonia.

Hi Everyone...

Hi Everyone... I was born in Panama and lived in Brasil (Rio de Janeiro) 12 years. I'm currently living in US (New York) where i work as an Import and Export Broker... Yeah, i now it's kind of confusing. This is a very good website for non-native english speaker...Congrats..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back