New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
My name is Esther Ortiz and I live in Tampico, a medium size port on the Gulf of Mexico. I've been an English teacher for fifteen years now. I would like my students to have penpal friends from all over the world so they can correspond in English and practice reading and writing skills in a fun way. My students are in Junior High, with ages ranging from 12 to 15. If you are interested too, send me an e-mail.
Thanks.
Esther

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello to all of you,
I am KVL from India.I am a teacher with 20 years experience.Teacher is always a learner. I wish to refine my language through communication with experts or native speakers.
I have to appreciate that this site is much useful to us.

Hi, I am not sure if this where I introduce myself to others; if not I'm sure I will find out later, if it is: well, Hi to all, my name is Juan José, I am 38 years old, single and I live in Los Angeles California, I found this site and I feel will it be great help for my to learn more english, since I only know very little.
Thank you.

:) Girls.. just wanna have fun!... People say. I just wanna improve my english, always and meeting new people! Welcome to myself to the Club!:-D

Red5 said:
New Members
My name is Beauty3 from Nigeria. I am 31 years old will soon be 32 on the 15th of this month. I am a graduate of English Language and I teach that in High school.
Nice to meet you all.:lol:

hi everybody!ı'm gamze from turkey.ıt's very nıce to be a member of this site.ı'm 19 and a student.4 years later,ı'll be an english teacher:-D and again ı hope this site'll be great help for my english.ı want to meet everybody,improve my speaking..paipai...

Red5 said:
New Members

hi, everybody, i am so glad to take part in the team. let me do a brief self- introductin. My name is simon, from China, if you know some histroy of China, you will find my hometown is so famous because where had been happened a great war effecting China's hostroy writting before over one thousand years .
I am 32 years old , and as a assistant manager at the Research and development department in a jointed company.

I love to learn english, and my work need more excellent english skill.
Nice to meet so kindly friends! hope we can become good friends.Give me some helps to improve my english.

if you come to China later, i hope i can be your traveling guide.

At last, Welcome to China! Waiting for your ~!

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Dear All,
I'm Sabrina fm China, 26 years old. I majored in Social Science at University. I am reserved but thoughtful. I come here to find penpals for communicating English because I need to use this language in my job and travel overseas. Much appreciate you helping me in future.

Welcome to contact me and talk to me by MSN :
annyxyl80@hotmail.com.:lol:

Sabrina speaking

Dear All,
I'm Sabrina fm China, 26 years old. I majored in Social Science at University. I am reserved but thoughtful. I come here to find penpals for communicating English because I need to use this language in my job and travel overseas. Much appreciate you helping me in future.

Welcome to contact me and talk to me by MSN :
annyxyl80@hotmail.com.:lol:

Hi to all. I'm doodles, an English teacher residing in Spain :)

Learn English

Re: New babe

hi i'm rae from phillippines!:hi:
i'm 29yrs old and single.
i join this forum coz i want to improve my english skills.
i love meeting people and make friends. i also love to explore the world and discover new adventures in life.
hope to hear from you guys!!!
bye :lilangel:

Hi to all,

I am shah from india.
I am doing MBA after finishing B.com
I want to improver my english communication (Oral & written)
Plz guide some good book names which i can read and improve myself.

Rgs,
Shah

:hi: to all members of the community!
This is my first post and I´m very exited. :oops:

I´ve joined in hoping to get more opportunities to use the English language -
before I´ll forget most of the words! ;-)

I´m 53 and live in Germany. I work as a teacher at a comprehensive school and I´m interested in nearly everything that´s happening around the world.;-)

Hello, everybody! I` m a ESL teacher. I love English very much and I like teaching English. I think, this site is helpful for teachers and students. I` m going to ask grammar questions and I` m looking forward to receiving
answers. This is my first question. Which is correct:
on the Red Sea, at the Red Sea or both?

Thanks in advance, anna_

Hello:

My name is Leticia. I`m 25 years old. I live in Santiago the capital of Chile.
I live with my mom and my sister (She is 15). I work as a kindergarden teacher (this is my 3rd year as a worker). I have a boyfriend (Rene) he study at the university engineering in civil builder.

Now im studing english in a institute and this is why i`m interested in became a member of this site.
I hope you can help me with all my questions

This is the first, What is a chunk or chank and how to used?

:cool:
leticia said:
Hello:
My name is Leticia. I`m 25 years old. I live in Santiago the capital of Chile.
I live with my mom and my sister (She is 15). I work as a kindergarden teacher (this is my 3rd year as a worker). I have a boyfriend (Rene) he study at the university engineering in civil builder.
Now im studing english in a institute and this is why i`m interested in became a member of this site.:lol:
I hope you can help me with all my questions
This is the first, What is a chunk or chank and how to used?
:-D

I have just found this site and am looking forward to using it. I am a British teacher who lives and works in Nelson, New Zealand, in a girls' college. I teache English as a second language to our international students. These girls come to study for 1 - 4 years in New Zealand, mainly fron Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Korea, China and Taiwan, but we have about 6 European girls from Germany and Austria.
ESL is fairly new to me, my teaching background is in the areas of literacy acquisition in the secondary school, English and French.

Hi to everyone.

I am Ulises from Mexico. I love learning languages and keeping in touch with people in their own languages. I speak Spanish, English, French, and I am currently studying German, Japanese and Italian. One day also will learn Russian. I am 27 years old, and enjoy reading, listening to music and dancing, and also going to the cinema

ViniColas

Red5 said:
New Members
My full name is. Vinicio Roberto Colas Ramirez, my friends call me Viny, or vinicolas.I speak two languages 100%: english, and spanish.
I'm living in Guadalajara, Mx., at the moment, but I've lived in the states a great part of my life(all over) I'm an artist by trade but since I'm an unstoppable communicator by nature, I moonlight giving english classes. I like to teach, it would be such a waste to not pass on what I've learned.Getting well-payed for it, now, that's a different story.It's a giving game anyways.Just don't let fear, or common sense, hold you back. VINY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back