New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi everyone my name's Duncan and i'm from England, I'm a first time teacher and finding it hard work mentally at the moment I have been teaching in China for just over 2months. I'm in the Sichun province in a small city called guangyang. there are no other foreign teachers at my school which is a pain being a first time teacher.
I would like some idea's on activities for english corner I have 4english corners a week with grade 7-8-10 and 11.
I will like to stay in China for probably 2years and then see from there, I will possibly try and teach adults somewhere else in China.
Plus does anybody have some good tried and tested lessons for grade 8 and 10.

thanks for listening, Duncan

Hi
I'm from Iran.This is my first visit of this site.I'm here because I wanna improve my english language.I have problem in speaking, in spite of I khow many words I can't use them in sentences(writing and speaking).
Thanks for reading my message,ronak

Last edited:
hai everyone......

i m Mac from Penang,Malaysia.

i m just 17,still a student n is going 2 take my exam this year.

i hope that all of u can help me,guide me n be my friend too !!!

bye.

Hi! My name is José Luis Hernandez Neira, I am Spanish. At present, I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and French in a adult education centre. As a consequence of the present situation of education for adults, I am engaged in a scientifical research plan looking for new methods for teaching adults. I must congratulate you for the extrordinary web site you have developed. I must congratulate you, in particular, for the good idea that underlies your testing area: learning through tests, checking your mistakes, is of outstanding importance, since, when you test your skills, even in private, you are in a situation of moderate stress what facilitates learning, besides the evident advantage of knowing your mistakes.
Thanks a lot
José Luis

Hi to all members, name's dave and i live north west uk. Originally from Liverpool. Have just joined to get help compiling idioms. Any help woud be appriciated.

Known for my sense of humour, do not take life too seriously, at my age just got to have a laugh.

Speak to you soon

fanx
dave

:) hi I am from Turkey, İstanbul.I work in the airport as an air traffic controller so I have to use english more fluently and then also I have to improve my second language very effectively...

:-D hello! my name is Olya, and i am from Russia.
i like studing languages and that's my first great hobby.
second one is taking photos, i have big collection of pictures of my native city called Omsk. I'd like to make contacts with every one from that site, but unfortunately i think i will not able to do it 'couse of the great number of the members.
so i'd like to connect with you and if i interested you please write me!

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi Imany,

feel free to ask what you want this is an excellent site to learn English.

welcome to seeking for improving English community.

have a nice day
best regards
Rabab

Hi, to everyone,

My name is Yaroslava.

I'm happy to have joined the site. English is my specialty is and hobby. After my main job I teach pupils studying English as the second language. That's why I'm sure I'll find much interesting and useful information at this site.:)

Hello everybody!

Hi.I'm from China.My name is Tony.Why i've come to this field is that i'm eager to get some English-speaking friends on internet.

Hello,

I'm Maria Laura. I'm from Argentina, but I'm living at the moment in The Netherlands. I started my PhD in october 2005.

I hope to learn English heres!!!

Maria lLaura

Hi i`m eugenia from argentina, i actually came here to practice my english but i expect to meet a person to have a good time chating about everything. i´m 20 and i study law at public university, and i want to pass the entrance examination to be a professional translator.... but i have a long way to cross to rich that goal...

Hi to all , how are you.

Iam new member, I've just registered, but I visit this site regularly a months ago.
Iam Salah Zaid, male 31 years old.Iam from Libya, arab country in norh africa.
I work as commu. engineer in the boggest project in country called Great Man-made River, I love English, trying to improved day be day, last year I did ELTS exam, my score was 5.5, my goal is 6.5 at the end of the year.
Also, I would like to make friends from all over the world

see you soon

Hello everyone,
I am a big English fan even if I am already "an older" lady. I would like to improve my language so I decided to register here. Hope it will be interesting.
Now I am going to browse the site.
Wish you all the best.
Vanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back