New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello everybody!
I'm Rosi from Barcelona, Spain.
I'm a secondary school teacher. What do I teach? English, of course!
I like to join anything concerning the English language, and I like reading very much.
Bye for now,
Rosi

hi everybody

My name is Sami.
Im a male
Im 21 years old (I am aging slowly;-) )
I study engineering. Most of my books are in English . So, I have to learn English fluently. By accident , I logged in here. Actually, I liked it. I am glad to be a member in this community

I have a lot of Questions . I hope not to bother you .:up:

hi everybody

My name is Sami.
Im a male
Im 21 years old (I am aging slowly )
I study engineering. Most of my books are in English . So, I have to learn English fluently. By accident , I logged in here. Actually, I liked it. I am glad to be a member in this community

I have a lot of Questions . I hope not to bother you .

Hello everybody. I'm Samuel. I'm looking for a place to practice and improve my english. Thank you.

Hi,everyone here,call me Peter if you like.
I just registered up,look forward to your help
and enjoy being able to talk to you!
Good luck,friends here!

Hello!

I am Natasha from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
This could be a very useful site form me since I am a student
of English language and literature.And I work as interpreter as well.
What can I say...........we have to learn every day;-)

Hello,

I'm an EFL teacher teaching in Somerset. I have just registered with usingenglish.com, and am always looking out for good EFL teaching resources for grammar, vocabulary and skills work.

Regards,

Simon Witt

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi everyone!
My name's Maria Júlia. (female)
I'm 47.
I work as an English teacher.
I decided to join this forum because I want to improve my English language skills.
I hope you help me! Thanks! Bye!

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi everybody I am Aliaa Madani sudanese living in Cairo (female), I am 36 year old, I found out about this forum by chance, I like it very much and I feel that I can benefit from it, the idioms are great. In my job I have to use a lot of idioms as I translate Arabic films into English, so idioms are needed alot. I am going to ask you a lot of questions , so be ready for me ;-)

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello everybody! My name is Samanta, I'm 29 years old ( yesterday it was my birthday!!! ), I'm from Argentina. I'm married and I have been teaching English to children and teenagers from ten years!!!!! This is the first time for me in this site. I hope I can meet teachers from all over the world and share experiences and teaching resources. Well, see you soon..........
bye bye,
Samanta

hi~ everyone, i am a new member here. i come from chinese, i like english
but my english is poor. when i first times looked at this forum, i have loved
it. i think here well be a good way for me to improve my english. on the
way, i think not only i can improve my english but also i can make some friends here. however i want to say thanks first, during after days please help me to comment my english.

Red5 said:
New Members

Hello,

My name is gungor. I work in public officer in Ankara, and I am thirty-three years old. A want to write effectively. Therefore I recognize that have to work hard. Meawhile I try to write new essays and other passages about diffrent events. I hope I may be successful this situation.

Best regards

Güngör

Hi guys!
I come from Bulgaria. Hope you know where it is, if not Ok it's on the Balkans (Europe).
I am a teacher in English and I'm interested in all types of materials and links which are interesting/funny etc and might be useful for my teaching, 'cause I try to make my classes different not like the ordinary stuff!!
I'll be glad to share 'cool' info/ links whatever with you!

hello, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a brazilian student , I am 18 years old and I'm interesting in knowing new people, so in this way improve my English skills!! I hope you help me! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back