New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
oopsi shouldnt had overlooked this thread before i opened my 'hi im new' one so yeah im from hk and nice to meet you all guys.

Hi everyone :-D I'm Leide and I live in the south of Brazil. Happy to be here. Looking forward to making new friends and learning with you all. I love music and poetry and any new ideas on how to work songs & poetry in class would be more than welcome. ;-)

Hi, My name is Mustafa Hakan Bücük and I am from Turkey.
I have just signed up and I hope I will have the opportunity to improve my English. I am 24 and I am a Teacher in a Vocational High School in Turkey. I teach Electronics and Telecommunication.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Dear Friends,

I am very glad to interact with all of you, my name is prakash,
Woking in IT industry, Would like to enrich my language use.
Hope i would get more friends too.

Thx to all of you, will interact often.
Regards
prakash

Hello Im Joanna from the Phillipines I want to interact to all of you to enhance my language and to make new friends as well.
thanks,
joanna

Hi I am Mrs.Polina. I need some help from you.

This is noun phrase sentence. Tell me is it right.

1. Bill's outfit is quite colorful. In it he looks like hero.

Hello everyone,

New here, and introducing myself. I was born and live in the US, and would like to improve my grammar and punctuation.

Hi everyone,
The more I learn, the less I know. I am always an English learner although I got a B.A. degree in English and I am attending the Single Subject Teaching Credential Program. I am still struggling with the English barrier and have not passed the writing test yet. So that is why I am here to improve my English. I hope everyone to help me to reach my goal.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
LanVy

Hi! Glad to communicate with you all. I am a Vietnamese student. By the way, I really nead your help. I have a research about English synonyms and I need to know about 500 common synonyms that students often find difficult in using them correctly. If you have some please send me and the correct way to use them (if you know).

HI
MY NICK NAME IS GAD16
I graduated from faculty of commerce,
I am preparing master degree in Economics,
and i am warking an accountant,
and i want to participate with you , but i dont know what shall i do?
please tell me,
thank you.

gwendolinest said:
Merħba!
:)Fade-col:)

hello people! Greatings from Albania, a small country next to Italy! have u ever heard of it??:-?

ok, is my first post here, and I hope to improve my english with you...:)

Bye

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
hi
my nick name is gad16
i want to participate with you , but idont know what can i do?
please tell me
thank you

Hi all,

How are you? I am from Hong Kong.

It is my first time to post my question here. I want to know if there is any difference between 'go to the toilet' and 'go to toilet', or only one of them is correct? Thanks.

Hi everybody :)
First.... I apologize for my bad english grammar
I'm rafix73 and I hope that here it's a right place for learn and improve some english.

Hello rafix-'to learn' not 'for learn'-it's a mistake many Italians make (per imparare) but never mind,you'll learn!This is a very good site and everyone is very helpful.Ciao:)

rafix73 said:
Hi everybody :)
First.... I apologize for my bad english grammar
I'm rafix73 and I hope that here it's a right place for learn and improve some english.
And by the way,it IS the right place!!

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

imany said:
Hi
My Name is Iman Yassin... I started my first step and it would be a great experience.
All is well that ends well.
nanu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back