New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hello,everyone!

Dear,

This is kitty, who is an new comer. Please give me your help if I meet any question.Thank you!
I am a chinese girl, a sunshine girl.:-D .I am still a student.I want to study english from here. Also,I would like to make friends with everyone.Give me a chance and also give you a chance.I believe we will be good friends! Waiting for your friendship!

tbsasa said:
Hi
I'm Tammy and I am a new memeber. I just now joined and I am just learning how to use these forums. I have no idea what I'm doing or what to do in the forum. This is weird. I feel like I'm talking to my computer. So, bear with me on this..............
I am joining this site, not to learn english but to teach english.
I am married to a Saudi National and have four children. We live in Saudi Arabia. So, I have been teaching my kids and their friends english on a spare time basis. That's the main reason I came to this site. It's a bit confusing to teach the english as here they teach British English, not American English. So, you could say that I'm also learning a bit.
I'm a stay at home mom, needless to say, it can be boring at times.

I hope that this site can be of great use for myself and the teaching of my children. Only time will tell though.
Hi tammy,

This is kitty, a chinese girl. Nice to meet you!

I am 22, still a college student. I like English but my English is poor. So I come to here in order to improve my language skills. Luckily, I meet you. I hope you can be my teacher. Kindly please help me.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best wishes
kitty
06/03/28

Re: Hi I'm Mr. John G. Tatum.....just call me TEX!

johntatum said:
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site, but have been teaching ESL for four years in China. I really enjoy it! I teach at the university level...mostly freshman Oral English. I am in Changsha of Hunan Province in central China. I will be happy to answer any questions about my teaching experiences here. If anyone has information about teaching in Xiamen universities please let me know. Happy Teaching!
Hi johntatum,

nice to meet you!
I am a girl, coming from changsha Hunan Province . I will graduate in this July And now I find a job in shenzhen and worked here a month ago.
First of all. welcome to come to my hometown and then thank you for your help of the english education in my hometown.
I hope I can make friends with you. And can you tell me which university does you work?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Good night!

Best regards!
kitty

Hello everyone:)

My name is Zsuzsanna/Susanne. I come from Hungary. I am 56 years old. I was 53 when I decided to learn English. Earlier I could'nt any word in English.
I enjoy very much learning as a child..:)

Hi,

I am Tetsuo and I'd like to improve my English in every way, know more things like idioms etc. I am from Germany.
Because every person asked me, if I joined a community or whatever, with that nick (Tetsuo) what it means: I don't know what it means but it's taken from a movie called 'Tetsuo - The Iron Man' and no I am not made of iron, containing genoms and stuff, you know ;)

Hi, I'm a spanish boy from madrid and I'm learning english in an intermediately level. I wish spend a lot of time in this forum and learn a lot. When I'll write in the forum, if you see another mistake, I thank that say it to me ;). How we say in spain, "saludos" for all. :-D

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
My name is Su-Ching Hsu. I'm from Taiwan, immigrated in the USA in 1993. I enjoy studing .second language, English.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi I`m Ola. I come frome Poland. I`m 16 years old and I learn english 10 years.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi

I am Patrick Li, aged 49, turning 50 in October.

I came from Hong Kong and am involved in English and Maths teaching for primary and junior high school.

Hopefully, I will be able to share some of my teaching and cultural knowledge with anybody who has an interest.

Patrick Li

Hello Patrick.Welcome.We have something in common.I help Italian students with their Maths (I have a degree in Maths) and English (English is my second language)

Red5 said:
New Members
Dear Colleagues;
I work as a teacher of English at a high school in Turkiye.I'm interested in using Internet(I mean,educationalESL/EFL websites) in language classroom.If you have any info. ,will you please share it with me?.I 'm a movie-fan.Lots of greetings from Bolu,Turkey.(Bolu,a small town betwen İstanbul and Ankara)

Hi! There!
Please share your experiences on culture and grammar teaching via EFL/ESL websites. Lots of greetings from Turkey.

bihterada said:
Dear Colleagues;
I work as a teacher of English at a high school in Turkiye.I'm interested in using Internet(I mean,educationalESL/EFL websites) in language classroom.If you have any info. ,will you please share it with me?.I 'm a movie-fan.Lots of greetings from Bolu,Turkey.(Bolu,a small town betwen İstanbul and Ankara)

hi teacher, I'm Ricardo from Brasil. You know, I love watching films, and I intend to improve my English, can you help me ?

Hello All

Hi, I am new to this site. Even though I studied English in India, I feel I am lacking in expressing my self in English and hence this effort. Please forgive me if my English is bad.
Regards,
Arun.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back