Love you all:oops:

I need HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Johan

hello everyone ,i come from China .
if you have some questions about China you can ask me
my msn : nmjx

Last edited:
Hello, to all
I am a new members of this forum. I would like to joy with all friends in this forum. I think it is a good way to improve my english skill by communicating with other people around the world. I can get both more good english and good friends. Do you think so?;-)
Pat

bhagwantsingh786 said:
hi
all the freinds
i live in india
i am studnet of MBA from IMT and working as supervisior in maruti udyog.
i like browsing on internet and listening music . i like reading also .
i like to make a friends
i am poor in speaking , if somebody want to chat or talk to me i invited to him warmely
have a nice day all of u

Hi Bhagwant

How are you iam rajan from india

nice to see you

Hi Maria,
How do you do? I am Gary Chan from Hong Kong. I am afraid that I am not eligible for being counted on for so many languages. However, I should be pleased to answer questions about Chinese, in case you also have interest in this language.
Portugal seems a strange place to me. All I know about it is Macau the former colony of the nation in Asia. I also know that it is a European nation adjacent to Spain with Lisbon as its capital. I have been to Macau once. What impress me most are the Portuguese music and the folk dance and of course the beautiful Portuguese young ladies in colourful costumes.
Since you are a translator, you must be very good at the languages being translated. What languages do you translate? I know about the Flamenco and the Bull-fight of Spain but I am ignorant of the famous cultural events of Portugal. Could you tell me about them?
Best wishes,
Gary
mpaulalourinho said:
Hi everybody,
My name is Maria Paula.
I'm Portuguese, I live in Lisbon.
I am a translator and I'm at your disposal if you want to contact me, in case you have any doubts about portuguese language or culture.
I'm counting on you in case I have any doubts in some of my work languages, which are: french, english, italian and russian.
See you...
;-)

Hello,everyone!
I can see that there are many Maltese over here!I'm Maltese too but live in Tuscany,Italy.
Glad to be part of this group.:)

Hi,

I am from India, and I teach English Grammar to children and adults.
i would be highly obliged if i get some guidence from the forum.
love to all

veena

I was wondering if someone could help me with this: "Flying over the oak tree, the farmer saw the flock of birds that had damaged his crops." I am looking for dangling modifers and I am not sure on how to re-word this sentence,

I am am new to this just registered and I have some college work that I need help on is any one willing to help me and tell me what to do?

Good evening:

My name is José Manuel Rosón Bravo, from Northen Spain, and my purpose is to use the tools available in this magnificent forum as another mean in my way to get proficient in English.

I hope to achieve this aim in a reasonable period time with your valuable help and patience.

Thank you and have a good time.

veena s. mani said:
Hi,
I am from India, and I teach English Grammar to children and adults.
i would be highly obliged if i get some guidence from the forum.
love to all
veena

hi veena
how are u
i am rahul
i also like teaching but i teach maths i
i am interesting to talking to people in english bez i wanna imporve my communication skills
would u like to join with me
thanks
have a nice day

i am canadian, and i live in Montreal region. A friend told me about this site. I want to thank the webmaster and supporters of this site which help people to improve their skill in english. I read in english, watch tv in english and i need an improvement to understand everything, So far it is not so bad but i can do better. by the way hello to all.

Hello, My name is Ricardo. I'm from Peru, but living in Miami beach-FL. I'm glad to be part of this group, and I am ready to learn.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back