New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
I'm a young woman.I live in Bulgaria.I have a daughter.She is a 3 years old.I work in a firm.So that's all at the moment.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi,
I'm Aygun.I'm the new member of this group.I've been teaching English for 18 years in Turkey.

hello everybody
I am a new member in this lovely site I am from saudi arabia I am study English in university I hope I find friends from around the world I love traveling I am ready to your messages
have a nice days
;-)

Hi I am from Germany, but I live in Mexico and I am studying English at the university to get a degree as English teacher. I just found this site and I hope it will help me to resolve some doubts I have about correct grammar use.

Hello everyone,
I am a tutor at a University in Turkey.I offer a free holiday in Turkey which means a free accommodation and food for the students of english speaking countries.If you are interested in this mail me please.
canerbilgin2003@gmail.com
Caner,

aygun said:
Hi,
I'm Aygun.I'm the new member of this group.I've been teaching English for 18 years in Turkey.

Merhaba,
Ben isminizi görünce yazmaya karar verdim.Ben ege üniversitesinde ingilizce öğretim elemanıyım.Benim gramerle ilgili iki kitabım var.Her düzeyde lise ve üniversite öğrenciler için kullanabileceğin ve cevap anahtarında çözümlemelerive ip uçları olan bir kitap.Okul adresini bildirirsen ücretsiz göndereyim.
Saygılarımla,
Caner Bilgin

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello all members of Forum
My name is Bela. I am an Indian and this is my first visit to ESL Forum.I have being in Canada since 16 months.Through this sight I want to improve my english.
Regards to all,
BELA.

im new

Hi everyone!! Im a 31 years-old English teacher from quebec!
I teach English as a second language.
your site rocks!!!!!!!!!
YaN:)

Hi, I'm Eric-F, a new member!!

Hello to all,
I'm eric-F. I just feel this site is so great that I almost can find whatever I need in English language learning.
I am a new member. I hope I could have some chances to chat people here and get improved together.:roll:

Re: im new

lautre_moi said:
Hi everyone!! Im a 31 years-old English teacher from quebec!
I teach English as a second language.
your site rocks!!!!!!!!!
YaN:)

Hello, lautre_moi,
Glad to meet you. I am tha same as you, you see, I am teaching Egnlish as a second language in a university. I think we may have something in common and can share our teaching experience.:-D

This is a excellent site:

Hi Eeveryone,

This is Richard from China.I found this site in 2004 .It is very difficult to get enough qualified instructions in mainland china for those who teach themselves English ,but I have received great help here.

I will take this occation to express my appreciation to Labbygail ,mister Micawber ,tdol ,casiopea,twostep,mykwyner,steven ,kaboodleus,marylin and all those who ever helped me on this site.

Thank you all.

Richard Ding.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello to you all:)
I'm the new member of this group.

Re: im new

eric-f said:
Hello, lautre_moi,
Glad to meet you. I am tha same as you, you see, I am teaching Egnlish as a second language in a university. I think we may have something in common and can share our teaching experience.:-D
Hi,Eric:)Nice to meet you.I know that people from Quebec are great people.

Hii ESL!it is my triumph joy to be registered as a member of the ESL.Im looking forward to learn alot from the fruitful interraction between you and I.

Hello everyone,
I am haydar. just joined the site and I find it very useful. I am trying to improve my writing skills and use of english as much as I can. I am currently unemployed but taking CCNA classes in hopes of getting a good paying job, and thats how story goes.
:-D :-D

Hi
My name is Véronique. I am from Québec, Canada. I teach intensive English in grade 6 in a French school.

Re:Hi everyone !!!

Hi everyone! I am Pınar from Turkey. I am a third year student at the
department of Foreign Language Education at METU. Next year, I will graduate from the university and become an English teacher. I hope to benefit from this site as much as possible. Byeeees from Ankara, Turkey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back