New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi My name is Heloise. I teach literacy to teenagers. I am fairly new to the job, so I am still building up my teaching base of resources, plans and schemes of work - still experimenting! I enjoy the work now that my main role is delivering the sessions myself. I would love to hear from other literacy/English tutors in any capacity and I will respond to all messages.

Kind regards,
Heloise

Hello,
I am from Germany & wanted to learn more about phrasal verbs.
While seaching the internet I found your website.
I am very impressed by the great material which can be found here.

One question about "talking to a baby":
What's the correct english expression for animating a baby to wave
her hand ? ("Make wavy, wavy." or something like that? or should the verbs "beckon" or "motion" be used ?)
Thanks for help.

Dinilein

Gidday (good day, g'day) all. I'm Donny. I live in NSW, Australia.

I've always been interested in the English language and did quite well in tournament Scrabble, some years ago.

I own and run a cricket website. I don't insist on correct English in my forums (although it would be nice) but some members ask about correct use/usage of certain words or phrases. I joined this site as I have a fairly good command of the language but cannot always explain as well as I would like.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

A friendly hand wave to u all, my name is Sammy and i live in Hannover, Germany. I work for the German Post and try my best to help them speak English. After England wins the world cup i will probaly have to leave this country asap.

hi!

Hi friends!
It is indeed a privilige to be among such a distinguished crowd.
I hail from Isparta Turkey,a city inthe mediterranean region. I am an english teacher and I also give lectures on literature and theatre at the university here. I hope to hone my language skills and who know perhaps to make a few friends on the side.
take care every one

the best thing i can say is that:
dear new members

you have chosen the best website designed yet

just this

Matilda

Hi Everyone,
My name is Ghada.. I'm a teacher of English..from Syria.. I like it here.. You guys are really amazing...:up:
Happy to join you.. ;-)

Hello, english using .com
My name is sunita Baral Pokharel. I am 36 year old . I am marrid and have two children.My country is Nepal, knowned as Mount Everest Country.I have passed Bacholor of commerce before 12 years. Now I am staying in Qatar and I am working here. I feel very difficulty in speaking and writing in English so,I want to improve my english.
Thanks a lot to giving me a oppertunity to join with you.
bye.

Hello room,

I am from California. but I am teaching in China. I am in Changchun, Jilin Province. I have been here for over a year. I just started a new class of adults. I really like the idioms and hope to be able to use them. I like reading and traveling. I want to go camping. It has been awhile. I would like to continue my education. I hope to final complet my bachelors degree. I am 31 years old and single.

Thanks
Steve

hi and howdy,

i am mutalib, love cycling and enjoying the nature,

i ma doing my second degree in english,
my project paper is teaching a pst form using authentic materials,

so those who have related materials i m very grateful to have them
ok adios

Hi, I am Yuyu.
I join this forum is to get much knowledge about teaching and learning English that I need to ask and share with anybody.
May I?
Thank you.

Dear All,

I am Gary. I am from Hong Kong. I would like to make friends with people all over the world.

Best wishes

Hi everybody,

My name is Maria Paula.
I'm Portuguese, I live in Lisbon.
I am a translator and I'm at your disposal if you want to contact me, in case you have any doubts about portuguese language or culture.

I'm counting on you in case I have any doubts in some of my work languages, which are: french, english, italian and russian.

See you...
;-)

Re: New Members -

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi I'm graciana . I teach English at a call center here in Manila. I'm not very familiar with this site and how to navigate around it yet so a little help would be welcome. I guess I still need to find out how to use most of the features to fully appreciate them.
I would like to learn techniques to help my trainees retain what they've learned- it's always been my pet peeve ever since I started this training thing.
I'd apreciate any tips in that area. thanks.

Hi everybody,
I want to improve my english skill,very important for me.
So, we can talk about whatever it is.......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back