New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya!

As you see: I try to improve my English.

I live in the capital of Switzerland, Berne. At the moment my main interest is definitely to use my English and to get to know all the Grammar… I like this language :-D

My hobbies are - except English - jogging, reading and going out with friends for a drink or for dinner.

That’s it, not such an interesting live but a nice one!

Hi all there,

My name is Mei and I'm from Catalonia (Spain).

Hmm... great side... I think I'll spend so many hours here! :-D

See you!

Mei

Hi

my nick name is gad16

I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills

i'm jenny maiden from france but lives in ireland,23,female and an english student in college in dublin

Hello everybody,my name is Fred,I'm french(yes I know,French are supposed not to speak english),and I got there while looking for english tips for my recent teaching place...I have to say I'm a bit lost inthere for now,but I should get it with time... ;) hope to see some peope around...cheers!
Fred.

Re: hihihihi - Newcomer - introduce myself

Hello everybody. i am a newcomer. I am very glad to join this forum.
I am not good at English very much and i hope my skills will be better after joining this forum.

Hiya!

Are you goot at Arabic? Does "marhabae" means good morning? I think I need a little help. ;-)

Greetings from Switzerland!

Oegi

Hello!
I'm Jasmine. :hi: I've been living in Turkey with my husband for nearly 10 years. I know Turkish and Russian fluently, and try to learn English now.
I find this site very helpful. Thanks a lot to its creators!!! :up:

Mello everyone

My name is doyah. I'm from Malaysia, but right now i'm stay in United State with my cousin.I have been in state for 4 years. I enjoyed stay here. While in State I went to ESL class to improve my english. I hope to know more friend in here to improve my conversation skills. Hope all friend here will help me. U all most welcome to be my friend. Thanks.

Byeee.

DOYAH .:)

Hi Everybody! My Name Is Javalee. I'm Cambodian

I Want To Share My Experienced And Knowledge Here.

Come On Let's Start!

It is one thing to use a language; it is quite another thing to understand how it works// Anthony Burgess
I am trying my hardest to find out every little thing about the English language as I think it is the most beautiful language there is. ;-)

Hi every body,,, this is the very first time i have visited this site. wish every member if the forum all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back