New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am what I am

:-D
I am an English teacher who lives in a small town in Brazil called Campina Grande. I'm married and I have a beautiful son called Julio Cezar and an incredible husband called João Andre, he is an engineer. I love music and travel with my family. I love reading ,too.

hello;

the students here at Dae-sung middle and high school just call me mr. bill. you can see pictures of me at work at www.cnds.hs.kr. if you look at the top of the page, that's me. i've been teaching here for almost a year and i love the students and hope most of them love me. they seem to.

Dolphin-79 said:
Hi, Rozaini
Where are you from? What do you do for a living?

Hello Dolphin-79! I'm from Malaysia. I am sorry, i don't understand your question, 'what do you do for a living?' What do you mean? Anyhow, I am working with the government sector as an auditor. So, how about you?ok ..bye..

Hello, My name is Desy. I am from Bulgaria. I would like to improve my English and I hope you'll help me!

Hallo, Why not.I can tell you something about me self.I am comm from Slovakia but at this moment I am leaving in Dublin.I wont to chat whit somebody becasu I need spaek beter english than now.

Hey,me name is Dusan.may I ask you question.May you help me be better than now.I can understand but I can not spaek and write correct. Thank you

Chemik3 said:
Hallo, Why not.I can tell you something about me self.I am comm from Slovakia but at this moment I am leaving in Dublin.I wont to chat whit somebody becasu I need spaek beter english than now.

My corrections. I can tell you something about myself. I am from/I come from. I am living in Dublin/Leave has other meaning/. I want /not wont/ to chat with ....becauseI need to speak better English

Hi All,

I am Sir Nyee, and I am in the US, I am from Guyana originally but live here in the US. I do teach english to speaker of other language and had listed myself as a private tutor sometime ago. So I decided to join this forum to gain some guidance since I am being sought after by many people who are abroad.

My first question is :

Is it normal for people to ask you to that they travel to the US for 12 weeks just to learn english?

If I sound negative just forgive me and help me to understand since this sounds strange to me. I am new to these kinds of request. I am normally teaching people who live here already!

Thanks for a reply.

Sir Nyee

Very pleased to have a chance to enter here

Hi. I'm achilles.
I live in seoul, Korea. Actually I work for a public enterprise in Korea and I'm very happy finding this site and getting a new membership.
I have been studying English for more than 15 years, but I'm not sure I'm fluent enough to speak freely with people from other countries using English.

If possible, I want to learn many things to improve my English speaking and writing ability from now on.

I dare to ask you to reply my questions about English grammar.
And I will give my best shot to have a command of English. Thanks a lot.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello! I am a teacher of English from Portugal

Hello I'm Joey. My family and I are here in Thailand. We are here to teach English. Great site.

Re: Hi everybody

HI Mingh,

Iam Thinh/male/Vietnamese. Nice to meet you at the site. You could contact me at 'ngocthinh_hh' (always in my working time) or you can chat voice with me at SKYPE (ngocthinh_hh).

Hope to be contacted with you for further english practice.

Thank you and Cheers!!!

Re: Very pleased to have a chance to enter here

Hello You,

You can use SKYPE to contact with me for English speaking practice. My Nick : ngocthinh_hh, I am like you, I have studied English very long. I translate very well but I don't believe in my speaking ability..

Hope to get your contact
Thank you,

Thinh/Mr

I like English,so I am here.
I like this site,so I am here.
I like all of you ,so I am here.
I am chinese, so I am here.
I hope we can help each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back