New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

I am a new member. I am an American living in Poland. I am an English language tutor. My students are of different ages and at different levels of English language ability.

My present teaching problem concerns grammatical sytem definitions. .Example: present tense or present simple tense or simple present tense.

Comments?
Best regards, GSteed

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi everyone,

It's nice to be a part of you. I'm Francis from Nigeria.:roll: :-o :-? . I hope to make more friends from here.
Thank you all.
:-| :lol: :-D :-|

Hello

I would like to greet you all. I am from Slovakia. I am from capital city Bratislava. I have learnt English for a short time. I hope I do not make too much mistakes in this language.

Red5 said:
New Members
I am Sam, I come from Hong Kong.Hello everybody!@!!!

:up:
Red5 said:
New Members
I am Sam, I come from Hong Kong.Hello everybody!@!!!

Dears All Members and Teachers:
Attempts have been made to command in English is not easy task,especialy when you have been learning in advanced ages. It is unlike my native mother tongue-Thai,I can write and talk easily; but I am willing to learn more. And I hope the teachers will kindly help me to overcome difficult task. The new things I would like to learn more about idioms to help me in beautifying my writing skill and to use the right words at the right time. As you know English has different grades, deep and profundity of usages. As a result, I want to learn more.
I appreciate your precious time.
Best of luck to the members.
Sincerely yours,
Shaktey.:roll:

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello,

I am Valeska from Bonn in Germany; I'm 54 years of age and I'm working as a administrative assisstant with an environmental office. If I find the time my hobbies are reading and gardening (the more lazy type of gardener) and my two cats.

My main aim why I wanted to make use of "usingenglish.com" is to get to know English speaking people who are also looking for mutual exchange of languages: May be there is someone out there whose mother tongue is English and who wants to improve his German. I'm always willing to help with the German language but, of course also would like to "get a helping hand" if I would need some English expressions.

I am looking forward to receiving many replies.
Thank you in advance
Valeska:)

hi everybody,
my name's Iza,I'm from Poland.I have just entered that site in searching for useful idioms.English is my hobby.

Hi to all the members. I have joined your club to get new idea on teaching. I am from Iran. love you all.

Learn English And Make Friends

Hi,Everyone:
I am new here.I wish i can improve my English and make new friends.I am from China.Now,I am a student of USTB in BeiJing.

Hello

Hi to everyone. I am İbrahim Serkan from Turkey, the country of beauties and love. I want to share what I know and what I can learn with you. :)

Hi

hi, I am İbrahim Serkan from Turkey. I am an instructor. I want to make new friends from all over the world, and learn their experiences in learning English as a second language. please write to me...:)

Hello everyone - great site!

Hello everyone! I've been looking for online resources that I can use with my various penfriends overseas. I'm British and live in London, but I also speak Chinese and am now learning Japanese. I try to improve my skills in those languages using 'language exchange' with native speakers; it's about give and take - here's where I find some 'give'!
Good luck to all! :-D

Hello everyone!
I'm a new member. I'm Hungarian :-D. This site is very interesting, but a little strange for me. Please, help the using. I want to develope my English. I hope we can chat more. I'm 31 years old. I like corresponding and I waiting my new mail-friend. So, where are you?

Hi Anita,

I also just joined into this site - and unfortunately I don't really know yet how it properly works and I haven't found the time yet to browse through every information of this site, but I found your short introduction and I would like to try if you get my message in return. Would you be interested in a mutual online exchange?

I'm from Bonn, Germany, a German native, 55 years old, have a 26 year old daughter. This just in short - as one has to begin somewhere/somehow.

Kind regards
Valeska

:-D :) ;-) :cool: :roll:
Hi
I am Sam from Hong Kong, I joined this website to learn more English.
In fact, English is my second language, we haven't chance to talk
with english people.

Sam

samlincs said:
:-D :) ;-) :cool: :roll:
Hi
I am Sam from Hong Kong, I joined this website to learn more English.
In fact, English is my second language, we haven't chance to talk
with english people.
Sam
:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back