New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryno

hey guys...i'm an australian in japan, have been here for the past 4 years. hope we can help each other. cheers

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi everyone
This is Diana from Malaysia. I live in the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. English is widely spoken here & I chanced upon this site in the Star Newspaper. It was quoted by a columnist for an English Learning section.
This is a great site...and I am sure I will use this frequently. And, by the way I hope someone can help me...I just submitted a test but don't seem to be able to see where my score is. After clicking 'submit' it just prompt me to Members Sign-in Page. Maybe someone is able to help.
Thanks.

Find real partners teaching English as ESL

:)
Red5 said:
New Members
Hello,Dear Friend! I'm glad for your coming ! I am a Chinese teacher teaching English in China. Would you like to give me some assistance in teaching English? If so,thanks a lot!

Hello! I am from China teaching English. But I'm weak in it hoping that you can help me whenver possible.

Red5 said:
New Members
I am 75 years young.ex electrician and Royal Navy .as they say you are never too old to learn

Dear friends,

I'm induranga chamendra de silva and I'm an undergraduate in computing. My home country is Sri Lanka. I'm 23 years of age.

Hello! My name is Pedro Mendoza. I'm an english teacher working with secondary level students. I also teach in UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE TAMAULIPAS, in CD. Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Thank-you I have great expectations from this site. I´m a very busy teacher, so I believe this site is going to be a great help.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi...to all of you.Im Mike Mendoza, 32 years old living here in the Philippines.
Thank you for logging me in.I hope i can learn fluent english..thats all.
God Bless..

Hi,

My name is Anita. I'm 41 years old and live on the East Coast in the US. I love this site. I homeschool my 11 year old son who has aspergers. This site is going to be a great resource.

Thanks
Anita:-D

Hello,
i'm rozaini.I hope all of you can help me how to improve my English. I have the problem in speaking and writing in English.Plz help me to overcome on my this weakness...

Hi, everybody!
My name is Sergey.
I'm 26. I live in Moscow (Russia) and work in the bank.
I'm interested in traveling, listening music, watching films and doing yoga.
You can see some photos on my web-site delphin-79.narod.ru

I'll be very pleased to communicate with you by e-mail. Write to delphin-79@mail.ru :)

Hi
This is Priya from India. Im a Copyeditor cum editorial trainer by profession.
I edit journals/books and also teach english usage to my trainees...I found this site really impressive....hope to interact with all and learn and share new things and ideas.....best wishes, priya!

My name is Abby. I am a native English speaker, and I teach ESL in America to elementary school students. This is not only my first year teaching (I'm 22), but also my first time teaching ESL, so it was a challenge at a beginning. I've learned a lot about how to teach ESL, but I'm always open to suggestions!

Red5 said:
New Members

Hello Everyone! I am taking some courses in writing I am 30 yrs old prior military. I thouht this site would help me out alot with my essay.

Hello all,

I'm a new comer, nice to meet you, all.

I'm from Vietnam and English is second my language. I think this web site will help me improve English.

Thanks all for welcome me.

Morning star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back