New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, I'm glad to join the community.
I'm from Argentina, I'm studying to become a translator.
Ready to help anyone who needs...
Ready to receive help from anyone who offers...
Thank You

Hello Lena,
That's my first reply on this forum. I hope you'll like it.

Hi to everybody here!

Hello All,

I am an English Teacher about 6 years from Germany. Wish to learn much from you and from this site. There is no limit in learning, the more you search the more you learn and so on.... how nice...:cool:

all my best

Ke:-D skin

hello everybody:)

I'm Nickei and I came from Germany.
I'm 25 years old.
I study English and I would like to be a teacher some day.
I found this site very interesting and I hope if I have some questions about English language,you will help me.

Well, it's very nice to meet you Rodney, although I confess to being overwhelmed by all of your past and present achievements. I look forward to checking out your e-group.
Susan

Re: Hi to everybody here!

Hello Keskin,

So you've been an English teacher for 6 years. What grades are you teaching right now? Which region in Germany are you from?

Hello to everybady. I am new in this service and I hope to improve my English skills. I came from Puerto Rico one year ago and I an studiyng English now but, I need to improve my wratting skills and my conversational skills too.

Last edited:
hi there ...

my name is afrah , i`m from kuwait ...

i`m civil Eng.

i want to improve my english Languege *_*

Hi this is hancy new member to this site

i would like to know what is the basic difference between i am to go and i have to go

regards,

hancy::)

Hi this is hancy new member to this site

i would like to know what is the basic difference between i am to go and i have to go
regards,

hancy::)

hello ,every one
My name is linyoumin .I comes from China ,an Asian country.I am a student of beijing univesity of posts and telecommunications.I joined this forum because I want to improve my english language and makes some friends from all over the world. I will like to make friends with all of you !

Hey

Hey all
This is suman (M/ 26 ) from Mumbai (India).I'm new to this group and it's really one of the good site for imporving English language ........I would like to thank all the group memebers for making a good site .

Regards
Suman

Hello to everyone in the ESL community

Hello everyone!
I am a 32year old English teaching professional from Calcutta, India, currently teaching English Language to engineering students. I joined this site to gain new teaching ideas, lesson plans and teaching tips. So far, I've found this site a very interesting one! Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Thebaw

Hi everybody,
My name is Beata and I come from Poland. I find this site very useful and I hope to visit it as osften as possible:)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:[/QUOTE

Hi. I'm Kelly. I live in Oklahoma and I like to think I have pretty good grammar skills. However, my husband and I are having a disagreement about a word. Which would be correct grammar:

We have 10 pairs of VIP tickets in the drawing.

OR

We have 10 pair of VIP tickets in the drawing.

Thanks!

my name is irwin. i am a north american living in chile for the past 26 years. most of that time has been dedicated to the teaching of english, mainly adults; although i did teach in a school for 2 years. after that experience, i realised that i am much more effective in teaching adults (professional people) than schhol aged students.

i would love to hear from any colleague, especially from chile

Red5 said:
New Members
:smilecol:

Hi everybody

Well i am 28 years old and I am from Venezuela but at the present I live in Germany. I joined this site cause I am going to take the toelf exam in the next month and I really need some help in the grammatical aspect. I hope I can find it here.

Good luck to everyone :lol:
:up:
Jozsef

Red5 said:
New Members

:smilecol:
Hi to all members in group
I am ghouse , i am 23 years old and completed my graduation in commerce.
And seeking a job . As now today temporary i 'm doing a job of internet operator in cyber cafe. As i was browsing for some information in google site i have come to know about this site . I need helps from u people regarding my English.
I hope u will sure get some help.
smile to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back