New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! Every body !

My name is Li-yang. I am a freshman in Taiwan.
This is my first time to vist English Language Forum (ESL).

The reason why I joined this forum is that I want to make
more new friends here.And the most imporant is that I ache for improving
my poor English ability,no matter in speaking,listening ,writting and so on.

I hope that the friends here can help me to solve the questions I suggest.
And well goes an old saying,"No pains,no gains." So I also will learn hard.
Last but not least,I just want to say:"I am glad to joined the forum and
I really like you every body."

See you next time. Bye bye.

Hi everybody! :cool:

hello everybody!!!

Red5 said:

hello everybody!!!

im rebekah and i just want to say hi to all of you! i hope that i'll be having good terms with you and i am vey happy to be a member of this site... once again... thank you...

im happy being a part of this and i am willing to know anybody within this community..

thanks!!:-D :)

Hi,

My name is Debora. I am a teacher who has been assigned an ESL class. I have eight students in my class. I can always use good ideas for what to do with an ESL class:roll:

Hello,
My name is Susan and I am from the state of Georgia in the United States. This is a great site. I am an ESOL teacher and also taking a Linguistics course, so I think I will be able to use a lot of the information that I find here.

I'm an English Language Teacher teaching in a secondary school in a rural part of Melaka, Malaysia. I am also the Head of the English Dept.I've taught English Language for the last 20 years; both at the primary & secondary level.

I'm also very active as a materials developer, teacher trainer and conference presenter.

I've presented at international ELT conferences/workshops in Japan, the UK and Thailand. I'm also a regular presenter at numerous conferences, workshops and seminars in Malaysia.

I've written some high school level ELT & literature workbooks for a local publisher & I develop teacher training modules, as well as conduct teacher training courses for English Teachers in my state/district & school.

I'm a Key Personnel for the State Education Department & at the MOE level.
Besides that, I've served in the National School English Language Textbook Evaluation Commitee and I'm a team leader for examiners of the SPM (O-levels, 17 year old) English Language public examinations.

Recently, I was awarded the Melaka State Innovative Teacher Award .

As to my professional involvement in English Teaching Association, I'm a life member of MELTA (Malaysian English Language Teaching Association) of which I'm the Melaka State MELTA Chapter Leader, member of IATEFL & TESOL.

I am also active online as I subscribed and participate in many of these mailing lists.

I also run my own mailing list called the English Teacher Network (ET) which discusses anything about ELT, particularly issues in Malaysia & worldwide.
It is also a bulletin board & the group has a spectrum of members involved in the local ELT.

My current interest in ELT are materials development, teacher development/education, continuous professional development (CPD), CALL & ICT, creative ideas/activities, literature and networking.

I'd like to network with other teachers of the English Language, to exchange ideas & materials, and to basically enhance our teaching & learning of the English Language from a Malaysian perspective.

Hey Patricia!
Thanks but you know what, i have already viewed about it in google.com but iam looking forward for more news about it as iam more curious!

Regards,
Alice.

Hello Ms.Patricia!

Its great to know about you so much. I truly feel that you should be so Blessed to have 3 Grandchildrens. I was really moved by your words:"learning
disabilities".
I am from India (Bangalore). I work for a Travel Agents Company. This site helps me to learn a lot and i inturn put it into practice in my daily professional life.
Awaiting reply from u.

Cheers,
Alice Sona.

Hi, everybody.I am a new member.I have been teaching English for 8 years.Glad to be here.A must to see site.Reaally!
You can ask me anything you want.Let's share altogether.

Hi John,

Can you help me in, How to give a good presentation? According to you what are the key points that i have to focus on before giving a presentation.

Regards,
Alice.

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hello everyone! I'm new here I need your assistance. Could you please guide me to what website I must visit to download diagnostic test for ESL.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello everyone! I'm new here I need your assistance. Could you please guide me to what website I must visit to download diagnostic test for ESL.

Cheryl:)

Red5 said:
New Members
hi
iam madhuri .iam an engineering student .i love to learn english and speak eloquently but i'm really not good at handling grammar while speaking as well as writing i need lots of help to improve my fluency my vocabulary ,oratory skills, my writing skillsand so i founnd english.com is the right one that can help me .so, i registered to be a member here.
bye:-D :-D

madhuri said:
hi
iam madhuri .iam an engineering student .i love to learn english and speak eloquently but i'm really not good at handling grammar while speaking as well as writing i need lots of help to improve my fluency my vocabulary ,oratory skills, my writing skillsand so i founnd english.com is the right one that can help me .so, i registered to be a member here.
bye:-D :-D
hi again
i first want to learn how to build sentences without hesitation while speaking.
regards
madhuri

Hi to everybody on this forum,

I'm Angelika from Salzburg, Austria. I'm a private tutor, teacher of adult classes, translator, proofreader and, last not least, a mother of two (I did some more voluntary work when my children still went to school).

Here in Austria, and especially near the Alps, there's still no sign of lovely spring. We've got one and a half metre (about 5 ft) of snow in our garden and last night it was snowing heavily, adding another foot.

I'm looking forward to communicating with other forumites and perhaps meeting some "old" aquaintances.

Good Evening,

My name is Lena. I am from Latvia.
Just want to say Hello to all of you!
I am a new user of this site.
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back