New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you wont to know about me?
My name is Nikolay Vasilev - I come fom Bulgaria Town Plovdiv
I come in England(Scotland- Edinburgh )27th of December 2002 and stay here 3 eyars I come to visit my mather(she working here for about 4yars in Nursing Home in Edinburgh I have a rison to come here to Express my English I need certificate (For English all levels and after that i hope to find goog job
Before this time (I stady Economics and University)>I need to pased all English Levels can you do that On- line please?

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi
MY NAME IS KHURRAM
I AM 23 YEAR OLD,I AM JOURNALIST.WORKING IN NEWS ROOM.I JOINED THIS FORUM BECAUSE I WANT TO IMPROVE MY CONVERSATION SKILL
I HOPE I WILL GAIN A LOT.:-D

Hi..

My name is Delia, I come from Indonesia.
I'd like to improve my English skill by joining this website.
Nice to meet you all.

;-) Hello
I'm Sergey, from Russia
I'm here to improve my language skills.
All the best to everyone.
:-D

hi Dear ESL friends
i hope eveybody enjoys this ESL and share it with me
thanks

hai,
I am Yanti Darmanto from Indonesia
I work at PPPG Kesenian Yogyakarta
I am interested in learning English and want to improve my skill in English.
nice to meet you all.

Hi to all
im from Libya
with my first post today I wish become an activemember in the English Language Forum (ESL) forums

thanks and best wishes

I arrived in China in early February 2006 to teach Oral English at a College. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland, but I have lived in Canada for many years.

I arrived in China in early February 2006 from Western Canada. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland but I have lived in Canada for a number of years. My first visit to China was last summer and I worked with a team to train Chinese English teachers in English for three weeks. I now have returned to teach Oral English at a College.

hi evry body my name is Mona and my nick name is buffy :) I am from Yemen but I live in Saudi Arabia I am 19 years old and I study in English deprtment please
i want to improve my spelling in english:roll: so please help me and if you have any quistion about Arabic language or Islam please don't be shy:oops: thank you:-D

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello

I'm French Canadian and i have a question
Wich sentense would be the correct...

I am going to see a movie when I have finished my homework.
I am going to see a movie when I finish my homework.

It should be noted that if the verb in the main clause of a sentence is in a future tense, the verb of any subordinate clause which refers to the future is usually in a present tense.
Thanks

Monik

Monik2 said:
Hello
I'm French Canadian and i have a question
Wich sentense would be the correct...
I am going to see a movie when I have finished my homework.
I am going to see a movie when I finish my homework.
It should be noted that if the verb in the main clause of a sentence is in a future tense, the verb of any subordinate clause which refers to the future is usually in a present tense.
Thanks
Monik

Hi Monik. I am Zhenia from Ukraine. Concerning your question, I suppose that it is used in the conditional mood, and according to the rule the main clause is to be used in the Future Simple(Indefinite) tense or in another form, expressing future tense, and the subordinate clause is to be used in the Present Simple(Indefinite) tense. So, I suppose the second sentence seems to be correct in this case.

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi there, I'm Marion. I live in Amsterdam. :cool: ;-) My friends will be teaching English in India soon (Zanskar), so I am looking for interesting teaching tools. I already discovered nice handouts and quizzes :up: (quite a confrontation, I must say, once you discover the mistakes you make yourself!!:oops: ). If you have any useful tips, please get in touch!
Greetz, Marion

Red5 said:
New Members
hi evreybody,
i want to make myself known for all of you-all my roommate- i got really astonished whlie i was told about this excellent site. i strongly appreciate the creaters of this useful institute.
my first name is Qubad an aggreived people of afghanistan. i am 30 years old please to meet all of you.
best regards,

New Members - How do you do?

Hi....I'm Naomi from Indonesia. It's nice to join this site since it really helps me a lot in using English. :-D

Re: New Members - How do you do?

i strongly appreciate the creaters of this useful institute.
welcome

Hi all! My name is Susan. I resently decided to home school my daughter. I found that the schools in our area was not teaching her on her level, and they refused to test her and put at a higher level because of her age. It has been known for years that children who are bored in school will act out. My child has been getting into trouble more since Katrina came and reeked havoc in our lives. So, I started looking for ways to help her. My friend found this web site and told me about it. I fell in love with it. Thank you for having a web site that can help mothers that are at their wits end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back