New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!!!

I'm 20 years old, from Croatia and I'm studying sout slavic languages...

Hello Everyone up there

My name is candidinho and I am here to clarify some doubts what I can have I study English at university but I feel I don´t know anything, I would like to put in practice a bit what I know. thanks

hi friends,I am a new member,and this is my first message here..I am from Turkey,I hope that all of you are happy:)

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:[/QUOTE
Helloooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Minin from Spain!!
I'm a 31 girl, which is trying to pass her first certificate english exam in june. I feel quite nervouse about it, so, I hope, you could help me!!
Thanks a lot and pleased to meet you!!!:-D

Hey to everybody, I'm Bobby, come from Roumania (Europe). Next year I finish colledge and I have to write a 80 pages paper on a grammar topic regarding the English Verb so that I can get my diploma. Any suggestion is welcomed. And some good books regarding this part of speech are also needed:) So if U guys can help, I'm all ears

Introduce yourself here

Hello,

My name is Mark Nelson. I am an advanced English student in the United States. My second language, if It could be considered a second language, is Ancient Greek. I love both languages and work to improve both. Does anyone study Ancient Greek? I would enjoy emailing anyone who needs practice with English. Thanks

Hi
I have an exam in the english phrase tomorrow it is one tough course can I get any help on the relative clause reduction rule.
This site is for us to share our strengths and weanesses isnt it
cheers aramide

Hi - My name is Dotty, and I'm an English teacher in Princeton, NJ. I teach at an evening school for adults, volunteer with a program at Princeton University for foreign graduate students and their families, and tutor privately. I'm always looking for tips, ideas, information, in order to become more knowledgeable about English grammar, and to become a better teacher. I'm interested in techniques/ideas for group and one-on-one teaching. I'm looking forward to networking with all of you!

hi, i am aj2, i am from indonesia, i really want to improve my english so i can speak fluent english, hope we can help each other.thanks.

wow

we have so many new members

Iranian new members can sens me an E-mail. i can help them in any case i can

Byebye babies

Matilda

good afternoon ,everyone,I'm from China,and I'm pleased to have a chance to make friends and to improve my English. Have a good day~

Red5 said:
New Members
:smilecol:
Hi ! Everybody.
I'm Thai teacher and I love English language. I need to brush up my English but I have no time to learn in class. I want to learn online for cifiticate.Who can suggest me where can I learn ? I'm afraid that I can not do best because my English is not good. By the end , I live in Trang, one of the south province of Thailand. :oops: :oops:

k k colin love

Hello, I'm a student from Thailand and I really love English. I would like to improve my English. I hope this web site can help me a lot.:)

Good afternoon. What town do you come from China? As me I'm from Surin,northeast part of Thailand. May I know your name please? My name is Kid. It's nice to have foreign friend,isn't it? Hope to hear from you

Red5 said:
New Members
:smilecol:
am intissar from morocco. am working and stading at the same time.
i'de like to empove my english by subscribong in a web site like that.
am 22. single. and am traying with the toules i have to make my life and the lives of the people around me as better as it can be.
am open minded and am traying as hard as i can to preserve the kindness and the innocence of my childhood. :-D ;-)

Needed help.

good day!

I am Aljun Manso, a resident of Bais City, Negros Oriental, Philippines, 31 years old, married with one kid. I am an owner of little business in our place, Internet cafe in particular.

Last week i made a stroll around the net looking for some English Tutorials, because as for the moment I am studying International English System in preparation for my english proficiency examination this coming March.

I hope that you can help me much thru giving tips.

Thank you and more power.

Aljun Manso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back