New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks

Hi everybody,
I'm glad to be a member of these discussions:) . This site is really interesting.:up:
Mariam from Casablanca

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
My name is Jill and I am studying in Barcelona to obtain my TESOL certificate in order to teach English to non-english speaking students. I live in the USA.
My time is has been very rewarding as there are so many people who are enthusiastic about learning English and about American culture. A common language makes our world even smaller and, hopefully, will create peace in the future as we learn we are all so very much alike. Europeans are just wonderful with such a rich history.
I am so very glad to have been fortunate enough to learn about this opportunity. I would hope that students everywhere who would like to learn to speak English contact the ELC (European Language Centers) all over the world (you can go to www.tefl.com for more information).

Red5 said:
New Members
Hi, my name is merce mueller (real name). I started teaching esl last year. I need help with the superlative of "good-looking". I have heard some people saying "she is the best good-looking woman I have ever seen". Is that right? Or is it redundant? Please help me...
Many thanks in advance....
Merce (I hope I am not being rude).....

Red5 said:
New Members

hi to all of you all

My name is smitha.I am from INDIA.I came to know about this website from one of my fren.learning to speak good and fluent english.
I believe all my frens here would help me in doing so.

Thank you in advance.

My name shijil narayan. I have been working as a computer faculty for 4 years. I have father, mother and brothers. I want to speak enlgish fluently but things didn't workout on me. Still I have been trying to speak english fluently the way of reading paper and watching english programes.

evidence said:
My name shijil narayan. I have been working as a computer faculty for 4 years. I have father, mother and brothers. I want to speak enlgish fluently but things didn't workout on me. Still I have been trying to speak english fluently the way of reading paper and watching english programes.
things work out okay in the end buddy:up:

Hello to all of you!
My name is Tatevik.I'm an armenian.i study english and this nice site helps me a lot with it.thanks all teachers and members!
bye

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

imany said:
Hi
My Name is Iman Yassin my nick name Imany. (female)
I am 30 years old , I will become 31 on 1/5.
I am working as Research and Development officer in computer learning center.
I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.
I started my first step and it would be a great experience.
Thanks for all who helped me during the past days, and i will ask you more questions every day (feel free to stop me any time if i bother you :lol: ).
bye :hi:
hi
This is mastufa
india
Working as writer with a software company
best of luck
everybody

jeena said:
things work out okay in the end buddy:up:
Hi Jeena
It's wonderfull being in ESL
I hope It would work for everybody who joined
My self Mastufa from India
working as Writer with a software company,
best of luck
everybody and esp. ESL

Red5 said:
New Members
Hello my name is aracelly and I am an ESL teacher at a middle school in NIcaragua

hello everybody! ı m from Turkey and 18 years old.ı m goıng to unıversıty englısh language and lıterature part.:-D[/QUOTE]

Hi everybody, it is great to join u in this forum, and I hope we could extchange benifits in English language matters.

Hi everybody!
I am Nandini srinivasan from India. I am a linguist, translator and a soft skills trainer. :-D Great to be in the forum
Would love to exchange a lot of information about English, a language that I love
REgards
nandini

Hello everybody all over the world.
let me introduce myself.
my name is syant (male).
i am from indonesia,21 years old,and..
want to make a lot of friend to help me improve my english.
nice to meet u in this forum.

Hi. I've decided to seek constant support in teaching ESL. Even I get confused soemtimes, so I'm hoping you could help me when I'm in doubt.

Hi all
I am Hang.I am 29
I am living and working in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
I joined this forum to improve my English skills and to become friends with everybody.

hi
this is Salman Shaikh from pakistan
recently ive complete my studies (Masters in Mass Communication) from Karachi University and I already attached with TV productions and Commercials Film Making (TVC) I have also good experience of Post Production like Editing AFXs etc. I work as asst. director in film making TVCs ,
I think english language helps to interact and communicate with international community and specially in media industry english became essential. as far as my concern, I want to speak and interact fluently in english and I think I am too lucky that I found this great site
thanks
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back