New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robson

Hello to all group.

As you saw, my name is Robson and I live in Brasil (South America) in north part of the Country. I decided to join ESL because I want to learn more about English language. I lived fourteen years in New York City but I never had time to go to school to improve my English.

Thanks.

hiiiii alllllll..

i am jayaraja from india

working as a software developer..

nice to join in this group..

cheers....

faheemcs said:
Friends
please send me details about causetives. i'll be grateful to u.
you can send me messages atyahoo with my name faheemcs
thanks
faheemcs :shock: :oops: :cry:

---------------COMPLETE INTRODUCTION--------------
hello friends! my complete name is " Faheemullah Khan ".
i am from Karachi (pakistan), working in software house, want to improve my language. i need your help to understand english grammar.I'll be grateful to you for your kind consideration.

best regards.

faheemcs

faheemcs said:
Friends
please send me details about causetives. i'll be grateful to u.
you can send me messages atyahoo with my name faheemcs
thanks
faheemcs :shock: :oops: :cry:
---------------COMPLETE INTRODUCTION--------------
hello friends! my complete name is " Faheemullah Khan ".
i am from Karachi (pakistan), working in software house, want to improve my language. i need your help to understand english grammar.I'll be grateful to you for your kind consideration.
best regards.
faheemcs

Hi gentlemen all over the world,
:)
It's Kashif Ali Qureshi from pakistan.
I'm an M.A ENGLISH and always willing to imrove my english.
Though I've not on any forum like this but I'm positive that oyu people will guide me to go through with this.

Love you all who stive for the betterment of others.

May you all be blessed by jessus the great.

regards Kashif Ali Qureshi
ksf.110@gmail.com
ksf_110@yahoo.com
ksf_110@hotmail.com

I'd appreciate any reasponse from any body.:up:

re

Hi Sabir,
hi Bob.:B-fly:

Hello to memberships of Using English (UE),
This is me Dolores – I do not have a nick name. I work as a Learning Resource Assistant (sort of librarian as well I assist students with Information Technology (IT) if they have any problems with their computer) in the library at my local college.
I am newly to this UE site which I am looking forward to this. A reason I joined this forum because I want to improve my written English skills as well conversation skills.
That is all for now.
Bye
Dolores

Good Afternoon,
This is my first post. I am a special education taecher in Kentucky. I am sorry to ask for help on day one but tomorrow I am supposed to give a Professional Development on Read Write Gold to ELS teachers.
I know Read Write Gold but I am not familiar with what teachers of ESL need...
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance:)
Ecrisp

Hi,everybody
this is my first post
I am from Brazil and
I learning how to use this forum.

My name is Gary, from NZ. I am very keen on teaching English in an Asian country. Does anyone have any valuable info?

Hello, everyone!

I'm always correcting people's grammar. I thought maybe I should try correcting people who actually want to be corrected, for a change!

Hope I can be helpful... :)

Re: New Members - Mr. Zaw

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hello!
I'm Zaw.
I'm very glad to member your team.
I'm new user about internet.
See you again.

Xezlec said:
Hello, everyone!
I'm always correcting people's grammar. I thought maybe I should try correcting people who actually want to be corrected, for a change!
Hope I can be helpful... :)
it's very interesting.

Hi!

I have just registered, and I find this very useful. I'm Dubravka, from Montenegro, precisely Serbia and Montenegro, ex Yugoslav republis.

:turn-l:

I think that's all for now.
:hi:

Montenegrina said:
Hi!
I have just registered, and I find this very useful. I'm Dubravka, from Montenegro, precisely Serbia and Montenegro, ex Yugoslav republis.
:turn-l:
I think that's all for now.
:hi:

Welcome!
I'm Zaw, from Myanmar(Burma) in South East Asia.
It's really useful for all.
We can say hellow to everybody and we can chat.
That's all by now.

Hello, my user name is myself, I come from Portugal, a country that many of you may have heard about because of its many and beautiful beaches, I would like to add that we also have wonderful landscapes and monuments. I joined this site because for the past six years (since my youngster was born) I have been teaching as a tutor and I feel the need for an adult talk as well as an update on the English language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back